I think @BlackPearl The Empress is the GOAT Coli female

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Yeah i remember u lmao. Ay u remember tha name of tht brolic poster wit tha shades tht woulda gave nochilljones a run for his money? :mjlol:

Where'd he normally post? I was mostly in The Reason, a few LCA threads (DBZ, Insecure, Atlanta) and depressing ass GNS...

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Like a simp? That def don't ring any bells. The entire IC was more or less HOH from what I seen.
I mean he wasn't really a full on simp he just liked to give hoes tha benefit of tha doubt. He kept his foot on nikkas necks harder than he did hoes. Like for example if there was a thread in which tha baby mama was making her bd extreme child support, ol boy would go on about how tha man should be in tha kids life and how he can't feel sorry for him, without even paying any mind to what tha woman did:mjlol:

I remember him wearing a red tanktop in his avi

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
I mean he wasn't really a full on simp he just liked to give hoes tha benefit of tha doubt. He kept his foot on nikkas necks harder than he did hoes. Like for example if there was a thread in which tha baby mama was making her bd extreme child support, ol boy would go on about how tha man should be in tha kids life and how he can't feel sorry for him, without even paying any mind to what tha woman did:mjlol:

I remember him wearing a red tanktop in his avi

The only "brolic" nikka I remember was a mod. That thread doesn't ring a bell though

:wow: