I slept on L.A Noire

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The tech and it being a rockstar game.

Let Deep Silver be the distributor not rockstar and the game would have been ripped to shreds by video game "journalists "

Thats another thread though.:sas1:
Rockstar:
Ambitious
Incredible Tech
Deep and tight story line that will appeal to Noire buffs, but can be "misunderstood" by some...should be purchased by mature gamers looking for something "different"

Overall - 9.0 out of 10

Deep Silver:
Great Tech, but sub-par building textures
Ambitious, but linearity holds the game back to what it could have been
Story line is nothing special, characters are boring. I didn't feel connected with Cole.

Overall - 6.5 out of 10

:sas2:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Rockstar:
Ambitious
Incredible Tech
Deep and tight story line that will appeal to Noire buffs, but can be "misunderstood" by some.

Overall - 9.0 out of 10

Deep Silver:
Great Tech, but sub-par building textures
Ambitious, but linearity holds the game back to what it could have been
Story line is nothing special, characters are boring. I didn't feel connected with Cole.

Overall - 6.5 out of 10

:sas2:
Sad thing is, that's 100% accurate of how it would be.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
False.

Game doesnt make you think at all.

At first the game is piff. Its fun, interesting and you feel like everything matters.

After a while you realize it doesnt really matter what you do because the game pushes you through a linear experience.

The cases become so reptitive. Go to a scene, walk around, pick things up, ask multiple choice questions.

On top of that the story is bland and uninteresting.

The core of the game is broken because it doesnt really punish you for being shytty at it. Not to mention the side quests are woat.
Have you passed any mission and got everything right?

Daps
I remember absolutely nothing about the ending except how shytty the shooting was and that Carcosa true detective level. I have no desire to play this or heavy rain ever again

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
It's funny, before its release people were debatin like "This is a Team Bondi game"..."Nah, it's a Rock Star game :childplease:"

Then it came out, was:trash: and no one wanted to claim it :skip:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember absolutely nothing about the ending except how shytty the shooting was and that Carcosa true detective level. I have no desire to play this or heavy rain ever again
I fukked with heavy rain... never play it again but i fukked with it. My girlfriend at the time fukking LOVED it though. Like HARD. She borrowed it from me and everything and doesn't even play videogames... shyt was jokes

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i wanna pick this and heavy rain up.

I remember enjoying the heavy rain demo back in the day and i've been obsessed with film noir the past year

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Game had great potential but fell flat.

Let's craft this beautiful city and have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO IN IT :mindblown:

Failed a case? Don't worry, the story progresses like you passed it anyway:skip:

The story itself...:snoop:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Looks like an easy 100% for achievements and trophies :manny:

The game is indeed boring and you can barely skip cut scenes. I'm just rushing through the game trying to earn every achievement so i could give a fukk less about the story line itself.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
i wanna pick this and heavy rain up.

I remember enjoying the heavy rain demo back in the day and i've been obsessed with film noir the past year
Heavy Rain is a much better experience.

Get L.A. Noire if you like the Detective Angle...other than that...stay away. I am giving it another shot, but I expect to put it down shortly after again. Nothing but the tech stands out.