I slept on L.A Noire

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I got that game at Toys R Us the summer of 2011 when they had that buy 2 games for $60 and it was a misprint ad. I cop that and Black Ops.

Back to the story, the game had potential but it got boring to soon and the era it represented, scenery and music was kind of eerie.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Mine only came with 1 disk.

maybe I got some kinda special edition or something? lol I dunno but my shyt came with 3 disks

qiatc.jpg

:dwillhuh:

I kinda have no desire to even pop it in after the way yall shytted on it in this thread

Xbox 360 discs on hold up to 4.5 gb or sumthing like that. So you need multiple discs to play the game, unlike ps3 were we only need one :lolbron:

:birdman:

I also heard ya'll can play mkv files without converting them to mp4's

banan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Xbox 360 discs on hold up to 4.5 gb or sumthing like that. So you need multiple discs to play the game, unlike ps3 were we only need one :lolbron:

actually it's 8.5 GB but still, with this game's graphics it had to be about 20-25 gigs...
I wasn't worried bout that shyt, I had it on one disc, ps3 :lawd:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
maybe I got some kinda special edition or something? lol I dunno but my shyt came with 3 disks

qiatc.jpg

:dwillhuh:

I kinda have no desire to even pop it in after the way yall shytted on it in this thread

As stated above, on PS3 it only comes with 1 disk and don't listen to them other cats. I passed it and was into it from start to finish. If you have ADD then it's not for you but I enjoyed it. I saw posts from others back in the Sohh days that made me not wanna cop it but I said fukk it and trusted Rockstar and they didn't let me down. It has a rating of 4 stars out of 5 on Amazon so if it was wack it would be a 2 or 2 1/2.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im 16 case in, 5 left

its SO FUKKING BORING :camby:

the characters are shyt, the gameplay is shyt, the open world really serves no purpose since you cant interact with anything

driving is a pain in the ass, the combat sucks, the stealth sucks

one of the most disappointing games i ever played... im about the just quit this game, but i want to play to see the ending

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
im 16 case in, 5 left

its SO FUKKING BORING :camby:

the characters are shyt, the gameplay is shyt, the open world really serves no purpose since you cant interact with anything

driving is a pain in the ass, the combat sucks, the stealth sucks

one of the most disappointing games i ever played... im about the just quit this game, but i want to play to see the ending
The game makes you think, if you like the shoot em up bang bang stuff this isn't a game for you. I enjoyed it, I expected it to be faster but after the first few cases I got into it and was determined to pass it.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
i plan on giving this game another try
I am also...in fact I recently installed it on my PC. I figured I would give it one more shot since I am going through Soul Suspect and reminded me of L.A. Noire because of the detective angle.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The game makes you think, if you like the shoot em up bang bang stuff this isn't a game for you. I enjoyed it, I expected it to be faster but after the first few cases I got into it and was determined to pass it.
False.

Game doesnt make you think at all.

At first the game is piff. Its fun, interesting and you feel like everything matters.

After a while you realize it doesnt really matter what you do because the game pushes you through a linear experience.

The cases become so reptitive. Go to a scene, walk around, pick things up, ask multiple choice questions.

On top of that the story is bland and uninteresting.

The core of the game is broken because it doesnt really punish you for being shytty at it. Not to mention the side quests are woat.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just read the ending on wikipedia :what:

good riddance to this garbage game :pacspit:

its the same thing every case breh, i got sick of it... i was hate-playing the game at the 5 case mark

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
False.

Game doesnt make you think at all.

At first the game is piff. Its fun, interesting and you feel like everything matters.

After a while you realize it doesnt really matter what you do because the game pushes you through a linear experience.

The cases become so reptitive. Go to a scene, walk around, pick things up, ask multiple choice questions.

On top of that the story is bland and uninteresting.

The core of the game is broken because it doesnt really punish you for being shytty at it. Not to mention the side quests are woat.
Game pretty much got its hype off the tech in the game...it was overall a letdown from when I played it.

I remember being all geeked out...took 2 days off my job because I was sure I was going to marathon it.

Picked it up, popped it into the PS3...played it for the first few hours and was like :wtf: REALLY?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Game pretty much got its hype off the tech in the game...it was overall a letdown from when I played it.

I remember being all geeked out...took 2 days off my job because I was sure I was going to marathon it.

Picked it up, popped it into the PS3...played it for the first few hours and was like :wtf: REALLY?
The tech and it being a rockstar game.

Let Deep Silver be the distributor not rockstar and the game would have been ripped to shreds by video game "journalists "

Thats another thread though.:sas1: