I saw the new Hobbit movie

HIVAIDS

Get Tested
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nothing but cacs in this thread I see

what on earth could compel a black man to see crap like this

My GF's black and she loves these movies. Upon seeing your comment I said your very statement to my gf, So I won't be forced to see this shytty movie,and she responded "they are black people in these movies there're the orcs".

:snoop:
Now I'am forced to go at 6:15

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My GF's black and she loves these movies. Upon seeing your comment I said your very statement to my gf, So I won't be forced to see this shytty movie,and she responded "they are black people in these movies there're the orcs".

:snoop:
Now I'am forced to go at 6:15

I just googled orcs and got this.
Lord-of-the-rings-orcs.jpg

:huhldup: if this is supposed to be black people in this movie then its even worse than I coulda imagined

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Was Biblo a goon in this one? That niguh was g'd up in the 1st one.

he went from goon to 5 star general in this movie :salute:

MUCH better movie than the first one. The pacing was better, visuals were better and the action scenes were better. Still, certain scenes did drag on for way too long, which is gonna happen when you stretch 1 book into 3 movies.

Not as good as any of the LOTR films but I can see a lot of people who found those films boring finding this one to be more entertaining.

Movie definitely had an Indiana Jones, Temple of Doom vibe...

Speaking of Indiana Jones, the scene where they're rolling down the river in barrels reminded me of the mine cart chase
Legolas....:whew: dude put in WORK, I'd say the kills he had in this movie topped the ones he had in the OG trilogy

The forced love triangle was :childplease: and :zzz: Jackson could've easily saved it for the extended edition because it did very little to advance the plot

The whole ending sequence with Smaug was incredible, the methods the Dwarves use to try and kill him are just :whoo: Best action sequence I've seen in a long time

The ending is gonna piss a lot of people off

These movies still should've been split in 2 instead of stretched into 3

Overall it was solid, I'd give it somewhere between a 7.5 to an 8 out of 10

you wasnt lying about the ending, everyone in the movie theatre was like "are you serious?!" when it faded to black :dead:

the barrel action sequence was dope as fukk its either a tie with the last fighting with the dragon or was better, the fat dwarf was putting in work :whew:

I understand the love triangle... but (I havnt read the books) it looked like the dwarf was going to die even with the poison cure?? he was talking like he was still dying and it could mean 2 things when he was looking at Thoriel in the light, either he was dying and he was seeing an angel or since its a nerd movie, it probably meant he saw the real Thoriel.. the elf king was down playing her saying shes not good enough for Legolas because of her blood/kind, but when he was looking at her in the light I was like :patrice: theres probably something in her past that makes her special :patrice: like she might kind of elf goddess or something :patrice: either way I know her story isnt done and they gonna touch back on her lighting up like that either she has a past that makes her more special than she is or that mafukka was dying and he saw the light :to:

Legolas :ohlawd: mafukka was puttin in work the entire movie :ohlawd:

are they ever going to bring in the other 2 missing mages ?? I cant remember them in lord of the rings either but I havnt seen those movies in a long time

I dont get the whole arch jewel thing.. it wasnt really mentioned too much in the first hobbit and as the movie progressed and the dwarf king got closer to it, he got more possessed by it, the same way the ring makes the holder possessed :patrice: what exactly does it do for the dwarf king ?? how would it make him stronger ? and if another dwarf held it would it have the same effects on that dwarf or person ? :patrice:

the goal is the remake lord of the ring trilogy after this right ??

I wished they used the skin changer more than just the beginning.. I kept waiting for him to return and fukk some orcs up but he never did :why: hes so far the only thing in both movies thats had the orcs :merchant: he even had the orc leader fall back and that mafukka wasnt even scared to fight Gandolf

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he went from goon to 5 star general in this movie :salute:

you wasnt lying about the ending, everyone in the movie theatre was like "are you serious?!" when it faded to black :dead:

the barrel action sequence was dope as fukk its either a tie with the last fighting with the dragon or was better, the fat dwarf was putting in work :whew:

I understand the love triangle... but (I havnt read the books) it looked like the dwarf was going to die even with the poison cure?? he was talking like he was still dying and it could mean 2 things when he was looking at Thoriel in the light, either he was dying and he was seeing an angel or since its a nerd movie, it probably meant he saw the real Thoriel.. the elf king was down playing her saying shes not good enough for Legolas because of her blood/kind, but when he was looking at her in the light I was like :patrice: theres probably something in her past that makes her special :patrice: like she might kind of elf goddess or something :patrice: either way I know her story isnt done and they gonna touch back on her lighting up like that either she has a past that makes her more special than she is or that mafukka was dying and he saw the light :to:

Legolas :ohlawd: mafukka was puttin in work the entire movie :ohlawd:

are they ever going to bring in the other 2 missing mages ?? I cant remember them in lord of the rings either but I havnt seen those movies in a long time

I dont get the whole arch jewel thing.. it wasnt really mentioned too much in the first hobbit and as the movie progressed and the dwarf king got closer to it, he got more possessed by it, the same way the ring makes the holder possessed :patrice: what exactly does it do for the dwarf king ?? how would it make him stronger ? and if another dwarf held it would it have the same effects on that dwarf or person ? :patrice:

the goal is the remake lord of the ring trilogy after this right ??

I wished they used the skin changer more than just the beginning.. I kept waiting for him to return and fukk some orcs up but he never did :why: hes so far the only thing in both movies thats had the orcs :merchant: he even had the orc leader fall back and that mafukka wasnt even scared to fight Gandolf
when the fat dwarf jumped out the river, started spinning around while chopping up the orcs, then landed back in the water I was :gladbron:

Thoriel wasn't even in the book:pachaha: they just added her in there for the movie, which is why I thought the love triangle was so unnecessary. I thought she herself was a decent character though and she had some dope action scenes. but she was clearly in there to stretch out the film. the original book is pretty short and could easily be 1 three hour movie instead of a trilogy. but they added in a lot of stuff to make it longer

yeah the jewel kind of confused me too. I just think it signifies that he's the King and he can reclaim the throne if he gets it. but I wasn't even sure if Bilbo grabbed it at the end or if got lost after Smaug was chasing them

nah, as far as I know they're not remaking the original trilogy, and I don't think they should

I'm hearing the skin changer is gonna plan an important role in the next movie

Daps
interstellar trailer showed pretty much nothing was incredibly vague

this is a perfect explanation of what i saw:
Instead of trying to wow us with special effects, he opts to tap into the rich history of space exploration and humanity’s potential for greatness through stock footage and some beautiful narration by Matthew McConaughey.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
legolas

dude was giving everybody that damn work and i was already impressed with him in the OG TRILOGY he shytting on that alone with this movie. he saw his blood and was like na org u bout too get that work when i catch up too ur ass :damn:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I refuse to watch any of these movies since they decided to stretch one book into three movies for a blatant money grab. :camby:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
You wanted a 9hour movie? :dwillhuh:
I wanted a three hour movie. The Hobbit is shorter than all three of the main LOTR books, yet they're stretching it out over nine hours, when those were three-three and a half hours apiece? :dwillhuh: :scusthov:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I wanted a three hour movie. The Hobbit is shorter than all three of the main LOTR books, yet they're stretching it out over nine hours, when those were three-three and a half hours apiece? :dwillhuh: :scusthov:
So, most of the shyt in the "middle" is just BS? I wasn't aware of this :ohhh: