I saw the new Hobbit movie

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
they try to kill Smaug(the Dragon) by pouring liquid hot gold on him. it looks like it's killing him but he escapes, flies out of the cave and starts heading towards a nearby town to destroy it and kill everyone. The Dwarves and Bilbo look on like :merchant: Then Bilbo says, "What have we done?" then fade to black, when it faded to black some dude behind me was like "Are you kidding me?!" :why:
:scusthov::snoop:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was Biblo a goon in this one? That niguh was g'd up in the 1st one.

yeah he put in work with this one
Gandalf was absent for most of the film, so it was Bilbo who ended up saving the Dwarves most of the time whenever they got in trouble.

one of the best scenes was in the beginning when they were being attacked by spiders(if you hate insects this scene will have you SHOOK by the way) anyway Bilbo loses the ring and one of the spiders starts going after it. Bilbo goes :damn: starts stabbing the shyt out of the spider and takes the ring back. as the spider dies, Bilbo is like, :demonic:"The ring is mine, my own"

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
if I'm off work tomorrow I'm gonna go see this. first one was piff, I can see how people thought it was boring and/or slow but that shyt was fukking awesome especially seeing it high. :lawd: The stone mountains part was nuts...I remember when Smeagol first came on the screen i literally did the :gladbron:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well ur black

I have no idea why this thread was made on a hip hop forum. No black person watches this garbage.

armchair militants like you crack me up.

there are real issues facing our people, examples of real racism out there in the real world, some that you probably don't even know about

instead of focusing on that you're in here complaining about a fantasy movie and trying to prove your misconceived notion of "blackness" to strangers on a message board

grow the fuck up

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How was that godzilla trailer on the big screen

They didn't show that either

trailers I saw were
the new 300 movie
Secret Life of Walter Mitty
some Twilight/Hunger Games looking flick
new Wachowski brothers movie
47 Ronin
Maleficent

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
nothing but cacs in this thread I see

what on earth could compel a black man to see crap like this

:dahell:

nikka u ignorant as fukk. Go slang crack or something so u can feel better about yourself.

Whats next, Game of Thrones is for white folks too?

:camby:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

nikka u ignorant as fukk. Go slang crack or something so u can feel better about yourself.

Whats next, Game of Thrones is for white folks too?

:camby:

he's probably one of those dudes who either

A) Grew up around white people his whole life, feels insecure about it so acts like a militant online to overcompensate

or

B) Was clowned by black people his whole life for being a weirdo, feels insecure about it so acts like a militant online to overcompensate

shyt is pathetic either way. Ol "let me project my insecurities on strangers on the Internet" ass nykka