I saw Chris Tucker live at the Fox Theatre tonight. Good to see a legend in person but he gave everyone some bad news

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
He was good in Dead Presidents too.​

Dead Presidents was supposed to be his "I can do serious too" role from just playing an outlandish, loud, black guy. If he hadn't had cashed out after his first Rush Hour 1 cheque, I'm convinced he would have parlayed that into more serious hollywood work and some voice acting. Dude, really sat on that money and that Michael Jackson Stimulus and said "Yeah, this me now." Which is a fukkin' shame.​

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
WTF Jackie Chan going to do when dude looking like Mr Miyagi for real:

a-recent-photo-of-jackie-chan-who-is-about-to-turn-70-v0-yqq7ayxo99oc1.jpeg

Chris: "DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH!!"

*Jackie Chan turns up hearing aid*

NOW I DO :mjgrin:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
chris tucker was the reason the franchise was held up for decades so by WB bullshyttin I’m sure he means they won’t give him like $500 million lol

he should just be real and say he doesn’t want to do it or another friday movie ever. nikkas will get mad but at least they’ll stop asking
He did say Fridy ain't happening because of all the charachters who passed away. But he wasn't trying to do that shyt before they passed so who knows.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
He did say Fridy ain't happening because of all the charachters who passed away. But he wasn't trying to do that shyt before they passed so who knows.
yeah he has flipped flopped on his reasoning for not doing another Friday for a long ass time

first it was allegedly an issue with money, then it was because of his religion, then he went on shannon sharpe show and said it was cause back then he never wanted to do sequels, which is hilarious cause he did 3 rush hours.

since then he's been fence sitting and even last year in an interview during his press run for that jordan movie teased doing another Friday if it's "perfect" lol. he just needs to say he's not interested and move on

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
What did he talk about?

Was about 15 years ago so I hardly remember it line for line.

I remember when he first come out he just rolled out his catch phrases.

Spent a bit of time doing impressions and talking about his interactions with Michael Jackson and others.

I remember even thinking back then you can tell all this shyt is 10 years old though.

Still was hillarious and I laughed my ass off but I would be shocked if he done a single new joke

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Was about 15 years ago so I hardly remember it line for line.

I remember when he first come out he just rolled out his catch phrases.

Spent a bit of time doing impressions and talking about his interactions with Michael Jackson and others.

I remember even thinking back then you can tell all this shyt is 10 years old though.

Still was hillarious and I laughed my ass off but I would be shocked if he done a single new joke
He did a few MJ jokes but not too many. A lot of the jokes were newer because he talked about social media, the 2024 presidential election, the young culture these days, etc

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
He did a few MJ jokes but not too many. A lot of the jokes were newer because he talked about social media, the 2024 presidential election, the young culture these days, etc

Ok good to know he's done some new stuff. He did do quite a bit on how he grew up and how kids today are different.

I remember talking about some rich people shyt as well

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Ok good to know he's done some new stuff. He did do quite a bit on how he grew up and how kids today are different.

I remember talking about some rich people shyt as well
Flying across the world on private jets to Dubai? And hanging with billionaires?