I saw Chris Tucker live at the Fox Theatre tonight. Good to see a legend in person but he gave everyone some bad news

morris

Superstar
Daps
I wonder why. I remember a few years back regular media outlets announced it was in the works. Might have worked.

Hell, if not for his racist rant, we’d be on Lethal Weapon 10x (Stallone brought back all his old characters … old and did well)

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I'm sorry but Rush Hour 3 wasn't good and I don't think 4 will be good. They probably want that old Rush Hour payday and the studio knows it probably won't make that type of money so they hit the.
tenor.gif

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
chris tucker was the reason the franchise was held up for decades so by WB bullshyttin I’m sure he means they won’t give him like $500 million lol

he should just be real and say he doesn’t want to do it or another friday movie ever. nikkas will get mad but at least they’ll stop asking

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Rush Hour 3 was fkn terrible :picard:

That said if he really wanted to they could just make a completely different movie together and call it something else using a different production house, he’s just making excuses :manny: