I saw Chris Tucker live at the Fox Theatre tonight. Good to see a legend in person but he gave everyone some bad news

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Chris like

Yes man studios waiting to see how this epstein shyt plays out

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Chris still demands 20 millions which is outrageous. Chan is old af. Rush hour 4 won’t work because Ratner is black balled and that type of humor will not fly today in this society

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
On the real, like the 1st one came out in 1998. Why does he want that to be his only job? Two were good enough. This dude should've did Next Friday, considering his status they would've "found" the $$$ for him at that time. That should've been his main claim to fame not fukkin Rush Hour, hell Money Talks is his best movie after Friday. Just him alone makes the Friday sequel a super-smash out the gate.​

I'd argue it was Dead Presidents, but he was leading/starring in Money and back then he was still funny, skinny, loud and a commodity. I just really wish he'd have done other movies after Rush because Chris back then as a capable sideman would have, in my opinion, stifled alot of the bullshyt Kevin Hart shyt we've been subjected to loe this past two decades.​

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California

I'd argue it was Dead Presidents, but he was leading/starring in Money and back then he was still funny, skinny, loud and a commodity. I just really wish he'd have done other movies after Rush because Chris back then as a capable sideman would have, in my opinion, stifled alot of the bullshyt Kevin Hart shyt we've been subjected to loe this past two decades.​
He was good in Dead Presidents too.