I really wish these HS girls didn't look so grown

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
this happened to me last night i was at the bar and my dude was like i got these broads havin a party. it was on a college campus so im like :takedat: whatever im in.

i walk in and spot the girl i wanna talk to. certified redhead PAWG brehs we made eye contact smiled and was like :takedat:. we were flirting and what not than she started insulting me like a kid would to show they like you. i was just laughing i thought it was cute. but it got annoying. she went outside and i said yo whats up with you girl.

they said she wants the dikk. i said word thats not a problem. they go ewwwww shes only 17 i was like :dwillhuh: i still wanted to smash. but i didnt want to get myself caught up. rest of the night i was like :noah:

and now im so mad cuz the next girl i went to had a smelly p*ssy when i started fingering her than she threw up shortly after that it was so :demonic: brehs

walked out of there like:what:

That's really the worst part. She was on my dikk heavy all morning. It was freezing and rainy so I was nonchalant about the whole thing. Then I realized how bad she is. In my mind I'm thinking about making her hit notes like Mariah only to find out she's in high school. Doesn't help I look young either. I was going to see my judge and these nikkas had the nerve to ask me where my parent or guardian was. :snoop:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
2vm6l9s.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually prefer dating younger girls (16 being the youngest I'd go provided that the girl looks 'grown') because they're easy to manipulate/influence/control. If you're a guy in your 20s with a stable job then those girls will revolve their life around you pretty much and be clingy (personally I don't mind clingy girls provided they're good looking and have a fun personality).

Older women tend to be 'used up' and are more cautious (especially when dating a black man). They rarely want to hang out and always pretend to be busy (i.e.: "I have a dentist appointment tomorrow", "I have to get a manicure", "I have to get my hair done", "I have to visit my cousin out of town"). All of these retarded excuses they make is a product of their vanity and inflated ego (I'm always busy so therefore I'm an important person).

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps

It's a singing reality show. Basically a better version of American Idol. I haven't met Simon yet. I really wanna meet Demi Lovato. :inlove: One of my friends is on The Voice so everyone thinks I'm swagger jacking him... smh. The Voice is much easier to get on than X-Factor. The selection process takes like a week and it's exhausting.

Oh, that's disappointing. I thought it was some kind of nightclub with a lot of jailbait for the taking :takedat:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Disclaimer. I talked to her today and told her I had to stop talking to her all together. Before all you nikkas put yet another label on me. Besides, I'm just gonna focus on her. :inlove:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
You should see some of the bodies we got at my high school :takedat:

IDK how some of them asses are natural at this age :damn: