I really wish these HS girls didn't look so grown

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's this 17 year old at my job who keeps staring at me like a piece of meat. I'm only 21 but it just doesn't feel right.:hmm:

mysmilie_3828.gif

that azz is just so phATTT tho:ohlawd: A certified PAWG for real:steviej: I would never date a 17 yr old but i would smash this girl tho

plus i'm single rite now so why not have fun outchea:manny: It's so :demonic: friends

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
there's this 17 year old at my job who keeps staring at me like a piece of meat. I'm only 21 but it just doesn't feel right.:hmm:

mysmilie_3828.gif

that azz is just so phATTT tho:ohlawd: A certified PAWG for real:steviej: I would never date a 17 yr old but i would smash this girl tho

plus i'm single rite now so why not have fun outchea:manny: It's so :demonic: friends

The age of consent here is 17 (I think) so I would be :eat:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
She's on her Mya shyt. You just can't be so petite and thick at the same time. It's not right.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:why: why didn't bytches I went to school with have bodies like the women yall describing? :wtf:What are schools putting in these bytches food that got them so thick as opposed to when I was in HS?

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No pedo first and foremost but all I can do is :snoop:. You nikkas know how it is, especially once April/May hits. You're thinking these high school girls are grown and they are showing off so much skin.

Caught a major L yesterday at X-Factor. This chick (and she was cute but :nothanks: ) was flirting with me for like 2 hours. Eventually I talked to her more about things... I was warming up and it was freezing outside so I wasn't really thinking about her like that. They had us waiting forever (5AM-9AM) to go inside, but that's another thread. Things were cool until she called her mom over and asked her mom to call her school and tell them she was sick.

I sat back like :whoa: and said "Oh you must be 17, right?" She was like yeah. I'm thinking cool. I won't be simping anymore because I don't get down like that but we can still talk about the music and shyt.

Then she makes a tweet saying she's tunring 16 in a month. She thought I was younger too.

These chicks are on one these days. Don't wanna catch a case. :to: Ask these girls for I.D. brehs.

#NoArc

this happened to me last night i was at the bar and my dude was like i got these broads havin a party. it was on a college campus so im like :takedat: whatever im in.

i walk in and spot the girl i wanna talk to. certified redhead PAWG brehs we made eye contact smiled and was like :takedat:. we were flirting and what not than she started insulting me like a kid would to show they like you. i was just laughing i thought it was cute. but it got annoying. she went outside and i said yo whats up with you girl.

they said she wants the dikk. i said word thats not a problem. they go ewwwww shes only 17 i was like :dwillhuh: i still wanted to smash. but i didnt want to get myself caught up. rest of the night i was like :noah:

and now im so mad cuz the next girl i went to had a smelly p*ssy when i started fingering her than she threw up shortly after that it was so :demonic: brehs

walked out of there like:what:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
No pedo first and foremost but all I can do is :snoop:. You nikkas know how it is, especially once April/May hits. You're thinking these high school girls are grown and they are showing off so much skin.

Caught a major L yesterday at X-Factor. This chick (and she was cute but :nothanks: ) was flirting with me for like 2 hours. Eventually I talked to her more about things... I was warming up and it was freezing outside so I wasn't really thinking about her like that. They had us waiting forever (5AM-9AM) to go inside, but that's another thread. Things were cool until she called her mom over and asked her mom to call her school and tell them she was sick.

I sat back like :whoa: and said "Oh you must be 17, right?" She was like yeah. I'm thinking cool. I won't be simping anymore because I don't get down like that but we can still talk about the music and shyt.

Then she makes a tweet saying she's tunring 16 in a month. She thought I was younger too.

These chicks are on one these days. Don't wanna catch a case. :to: Ask these girls for I.D. brehs.

#NoArc

wtf is X-factor?