I really wish these HS girls didn't look so grown

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
i thought the point of the rep reset was for people to stop trying :leostare:

but i guess making a new rep crew and circlejerking for daps and reps after everyone else moved on is cool too

1st of all,your an alias so your thoughts are irrelevant under this account
2nd you're obviously a faq that just posts in tlr. Everyone that posts in the Booth regularly knows NaS has more stans than everyone else. But you'd rather post here and simp men:gag:
3rd worrying about another man's stats is the epitome of:wrist:
4th very little rep comes from TPC. I can't control what a few others do. I don't go checking their rep. Plus I've told the group many times not to.
5th I always said throw rep systems in the bushes.
6th enjoy this neg:jawalrus:
Lastly ill leave you to argue with a computer screen while I prepare for draft coverage :umad:

CamammalsBoss

YOU'RE FIRED
Daps
Reppin
Minimum Wage Employment
1st of all,your an alias so your thoughts are irrelevant under this account
2nd you're obviously a faq that just posts in tlr. Everyone that posts in the Booth regularly knows NaS has more stans than everyone else. But you'd rather post here and simp men:gag:
3rd worrying about another man's stats is the epitome of:wrist:
4th very little rep comes from TPC. I can't control what a few others do. I don't go checking their rep. Plus I've told the group many times not to.
5th I always said throw rep systems in the bushes.
6th enjoy this neg:jawalrus:
Lastly ill leave you to argue with a computer screen while I prepare for draft coverage :umad:

rofl @ how defensive and furious this rep obsessed weirdo is

#TPC lookin corny as fukk out here in these streets

CamammalsBoss

YOU'RE FIRED
Daps
Reppin
Minimum Wage Employment
@Illeye buckmatic why you writing estrogen essays at me but you aint have no words of wisdom in this thread

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/109148-youre-not-real-if-youre-not-red.html#.UXwShUpTUjU

:ohhh:

:leostare:

i thought tpc wasnt a rep crew...looks like another reset is needed :snoop:

browsing a few of you and your friends rep pages seems to tell a different tale.

i guess a polite request not to boost rep wasn't enough for some of you

i looked at your rep page and it didnt seem like you were heavily involved. but there were a few comments like "tpc hit me back" so i clicked on those names and it led me to a bunch of other tpc member's rep pages and its pretty obvious whats going on :upsetfavre:

dont get ran off fakkit

Last edited by a moderator:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy man. When I was in highschool there were like 1 or 2 overdeveloped broads and we all chased after them. Now it seems like damn near all these broads look like grown ass women at 16.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
It's crazy man. When I was in highschool there were like 1 or 2 overdeveloped broads and we all chased after them. Now it seems like damn near all these broads look like grown ass women at 16.

its the school lunches

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:
@Illeye buckmatic why you writing estrogen essays at me but you aint have no words of wisdom in this thread

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/109148-youre-not-real-if-youre-not-red.html#.UXwShUpTUjU

dont get ran off fakkit

:snoop: do you know what I do for a living? I missed that thread because I was working the draft:rudy: And yeah someone did type hit me back,so what:heh: I warned them not to so that's on him:yeshrug:
And I thought you wasn't obsessed with rep yet you keep quoting and mentioning me begging for my attention like the bottom bytch you are:russ:And you say I'm mad:dead: And you still haven't explained why I have very little rep from TPC. Now be a man and quit trying to make a name for yourself by coming at me. While you're trying to aquire coli fans,ill be talking to fans of mine in real life:youngsabo:

Last edited by a moderator:

CamammalsBoss

YOU'RE FIRED
Daps
Reppin
Minimum Wage Employment
:

:snoop: do you know what I do for a living? I missed that thread because I was working the draft:rudy: And yeah someone did type hit me back,so what:heh: I warned them not to so that's on him:yeshrug:
And I thought you wasn't obsessed with rep yet you keep quoting and mentioning me begging for my attention like the bottom bytch you are:russ:And you say I'm mad:dead: And you still haven't explained why I have very little rep from TPC. Now be a man and quit trying to make a name for yourself by coming at me. While you're trying to aquire coli fans,ill be talking to fans of mine in real life:youngsabo:

dont nobody give a fukk what you do for a living fakkit, what you do on the coli is beg for daps and reps like a bytch

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
dont nobody give a fukk what you do for a living fakkit, what you do on the coli is beg for daps and reps like a bytch

I guess a troll gonna troll:troll: what I do is relevant because you asked me why I didn't respond in that thread dumbass. Yet you can't produce any posts or threads where I asked for daps and rep. I wouldn't be surprised if you used this account to dap and rep your main one fakkit:pachaha: p*ssy ass nikka hiding behind aliasess:scusthov: Hope you enjoyed your 15 minutes of fame cause it's up:to: You're now back to being a bored troll that argues with computer screens. Thanks for the quick back and forth
I used it as a warm up for arguing picks with my co-hosts:smugfavre:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Had to go to my old HS a few years back to pick up a transcript, was still in my early 20s. Had to get outta there as fast as possible :huhldup:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
wtf is X-factor?

It's a singing reality show. Basically a better version of American Idol. I haven't met Simon yet. I really wanna meet Demi Lovato. :inlove: One of my friends is on The Voice so everyone thinks I'm swagger jacking him... smh. The Voice is much easier to get on than X-Factor. The selection process takes like a week and it's exhausting.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
nikkas seem upset right now saying I made this up. I'd show pics and shyt but you nikkas are stalkers so fukk that. Quite frankly I don't owe you nikkas shyt!

Back to practicing. Next round is the TV audition round. :wow:

CamammalsBoss

YOU'RE FIRED
Daps
Reppin
Minimum Wage Employment
I guess a troll gonna troll:troll: what I do is relevant because you asked me why I didn't respond in that thread dumbass. Yet you can't produce any posts or threads where I asked for daps and rep. I wouldn't be surprised if you used this account to dap and rep your main one fakkit:pachaha: p*ssy ass nikka hiding behind aliasess:scusthov: Hope you enjoyed your 15 minutes of fame cause it's up:to: You're now back to being a bored troll that argues with computer screens. Thanks for the quick back and forth
I used it as a warm up for arguing picks with my co-hosts:smugfavre:

so what about the admins calling you out for being a rep boosting loser?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
yo mama aint shyt..
a0yqua.jpg