I really wish these HS girls didn't look so grown

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
:heh: my sisters friends stay hitting on a nikka and lying about their age. But I can tell by their personalities they too young. So other than that,I never have to worry because I'm never in a position to be around young girls:yeshrug: I'm more into the professional,classy look anyway:win:

that rep lookin :wow:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yall say personalities give them up. Well, in 2008 (I'm 28 now) this bish was in HS I introduced myself in a parking lot.. we went to eat.. she knew madddd sh1t about politics (idk how), she was cultured. I said so what do u do, she was just like how - I'm in school -- I assumed college freshman or something. She was badddd.
come to find out she was in HS. I didn't stop smashing tho, she was 17, she had a n1gga by the time I found out. She was real a fck. was by best side bish ever, and I've been w many since.

So anyway, sometimes, u just don't know.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I gotta thank fellow NaS and buckeye fans for that:wow:

can u give me a shot of that green

my sh1t on E

Mihag.gif

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I gotta thank fellow NaS and buckeye fans for that:wow:

You should thank your rep boosting friends for that, actually. :mjpls:

0224_jordan_630x420.jpg

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

0224_jordan_630x420.jpg
All them spoiler tags :wtf:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
All them spoiler tags :wtf:

:damn:
:youngsabo:
:umad:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

So its inconceivable that a nikka that has over 100% dap ratio with ZERO alias help can't get rep on my own:stopitslime:

And if your referring to the group I'm in, a SMALL percentage of my rep comes from them:comeon:

If this board is made up mostly of esco stans and I'm one of the more known stans,what you think is gonna happen. Now quit worrying about me because you coming off:wrist: worrying about another mans stats:gag:

0224_jordan_630x420.jpg

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
yall say personalities give them up. Well, in 2008 (I'm 28 now) this bish was in HS I introduced myself in a parking lot.. we went to eat.. she knew madddd sh1t about politics (idk how), she was cultured. I said so what do u do, she was just like how - I'm in school -- I assumed college freshman or something. She was badddd.
come to find out she was in HS. I didn't stop smashing tho, she was 17, she had a n1gga by the time I found out. She was real a fck. was by best side bish ever, and I've been w many since.

So anyway, sometimes, u just don't know.
You really don't. Nothing about her even seemed young aside from her being like 5'3''.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
She was tryin so hard to be my new Beige Bella. :noah: All she posts about on twitter is Justin Bieber though. That's a sign but she didn't mention him at the show. She also liked talking on the phone mad long but that's not really an age thing I don't think.