I really wish these HS girls didn't look so grown

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
No pedo first and foremost but all I can do is :snoop:. You nikkas know how it is, especially once April/May hits. You're thinking these high school girls are grown and they are showing off so much skin.

Caught a major L yesterday at X-Factor. This chick (and she was cute but :nothanks: ) was flirting with me for like 2 hours. Eventually I talked to her more about things... I was warming up and it was freezing outside so I wasn't really thinking about her like that. They had us waiting forever (5AM-9AM) to go inside, but that's another thread. Things were cool until she called her mom over and asked her mom to call her school and tell them she was sick.

I sat back like :whoa: and said "Oh you must be 17, right?" She was like yeah. I'm thinking cool. I won't be simping anymore because I don't get down like that but we can still talk about the music and shyt.

Then she makes a tweet saying she's tunring 16 in a month. She thought I was younger too.

These chicks are on one these days. Don't wanna catch a case. :to: Ask these girls for I.D. brehs.

#NoArc

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
those dominican girls be testing the limits....

sometimes it isnt fair:to:
She was Dominican too. :dead: Her older sister was there and she was bad too. I don't get the whole using plastic bags to cover your feet and legs to stay warm thing they were doing though.

This has me heated right now.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

She was Dominican too. :dead: Her older sister was there and she was bad too. I don't get the whole using plastic bags to cover your feet and legs to stay warm thing they were doing though.

This has me heated right now.

shyt is really crazy....

nikkas be looking at NYC law interpretations trying to justify fukking with these broads...

I BE seeing grandfathers trying to holla at these broads..Im like wow..

the thirst is real

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
shyt is really crazy....

nikkas be looking at NYC law interpretations trying to justify fukking with these broads...

I BE seeing grandfathers trying to holla at these broads..Im like wow..

the thirst is real

They made us dance at the beginning and she was doing shyt that no 15 year old should know how to do breh. :whoa: And you know how the laws in those countries are. :snoop:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

this is normal behavior. why say shyt like this unless subconsciously you want that?:damndamndamn:

I did until I knew she was too young for me... duh? I don't anymore.
4Zt4qad.png

It's more of the shock because she looked older.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I don't give it too much thought, even though they may look older they still give off a very childlike vibe.

There is one at my gym that makes me wish I was 17 again though. :ehh:
But I won't cross that line. No Pedo :whoa:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:heh: my sisters friends stay hitting on a nikka and lying about their age. But I can tell by their personalities they too young. So other than that,I never have to worry because I'm never in a position to be around young girls:yeshrug: I'm more into the professional,classy look anyway:win: