I REALLY Wish More Black People Understood What This Election Is About

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is the truth at the root of that statement or no? You need to come off that soap box and step into your screen name

idk breh, i see that comment as completely irrelevant. Jews didn't belong anywhere in the world for hundreds/thousands of years, yet they did their thing. they were politically and economically conscious.

statements like "there's no difference between the parties" or "none of this matters anyway" suggest those that deliver them are oblivious or stupid

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
dont believe the hype. when obeezy had all those dems in there with him. the stupid dems still didnt pass much. why not? because unlike the repubs the dems do have a mind of their own. but the problem with that when you're dealing with the repub machine is that you have to use group think to combat group think. meaning get behind obama on darn near everything for a time atleast to wash down that repub crazy talk.

You make a valid point sir. I'm reading this book called " The Age Of Austerity" by Thomas Byrne Edsall and it talks about how the repubs have more solidarity than the dems at this point. The dems are fragmented like a motherfukka. And some even sided with the GOP.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
i'll vote regardless but i semi-wish shyt got even worse in this country because its going to take something really bad for the people to mobilize and fight for real change.

people gotta realize it aint even bout black vs white anymore. its class warfare. i make more money than most these cacs. let them keep voting against their own interests. :yeshrug:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
When has anything government related ever truly helped black people? I'm asking this out of pure ignorance of the subject. All I know is my enemy and who needs to die for us to truly live in peace. Before you nikkas get started, yes it is all about BLACK PEOPLE... We are the most hated and discriminated against in this country, even the illegal immigrants don't like us. nikkas ain't never had jobs either, it's always been a recession for black people. nikkas ain't never had decent schools to go to that promote a decent learning environment. Health care??? It seems anything politically related is to really help the down on his/her luck white.

breh look at the 1950s compared to now you saying the people voted in never had anything to do with that ?

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
:ufdup:

Smart stupidity here.

These comments seem completely asinine if you take just a moment to observe the world around you.

Sure, when it comes to banks and war, you're probably gonna get really similar shyt from both parties.

But on other domestic issues, this just isn't the case.

Who got hurt pretty badly when Republicans decided government spending and jobs needed to be pared back? :mjpls:

Who's vote have Republicans been trying to suppress in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida? :mjpls:

Who's kids will be the most fukked up if we don't continue to invest in public education and make college affordable? :mjpls:

I swear, you guys are going to wake up one day and be like :sadcam: "maybe that election shyt did matter".

Affirmative action will be gone for public universities...no one will give a fukk whether or not your ancestors were allowed to read or go to school. We'll all be treated "fairly" now. :troll:

This will trickle into the private sector. The number of companies/universities trying to make an effort to bring URMs on board will fall off. I guarantee this will happen if government support for similar programs falls off.

Black second-class citizenship will be cemented. Winners have won and losers have lost. It doesn't matter if Todd McCac's family made its fortune from slavery, Todd's going to look you dead in the face and tell you it's not right for the government to touch his money. :beli:

Wake up.

:whoo::whoo::whoo:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
:ufdup:

Smart stupidity here.

These comments seem completely asinine if you take just a moment to observe the world around you.

Sure, when it comes to banks and war, you're probably gonna get really similar shyt from both parties.

But on other domestic issues, this just isn't the case.

Who got hurt pretty badly when Republicans decided government spending and jobs needed to be pared back? :mjpls:

Who's vote have Republicans been trying to suppress in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida? :mjpls:

Who's kids will be the most fukked up if we don't continue to invest in public education and make college affordable? :mjpls:

I swear, you guys are going to wake up one day and be like :sadcam: "maybe that election shyt did matter".

Affirmative action will be gone for public universities...no one will give a fukk whether or not your ancestors were allowed to read or go to school. We'll all be treated "fairly" now. :troll:

This will trickle into the private sector. The number of companies/universities trying to make an effort to bring URMs on board will fall off. I guarantee this will happen if government support for similar programs falls off.

Black second-class citizenship will be cemented. Winners have won and losers have lost. It doesn't matter if Todd McCac's family made its fortune from slavery, Todd's going to look you dead in the face and tell you it's not right for the government to touch his money. :beli:

Wake up.

:whoo::whoo::whoo:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
breh look at the 1950s compared to now you saying the people voted in never had anything to do with that ?

Okay they threw the hungry dogs some table scraps... You cool with being viewed as a second class citizen? It could always be worst though right?:aicmon: