I REALLY Wish More Black People Understood What This Election Is About

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Nothing I hate more than the american crackkka. Man I hate them muthaphuckas. A vile and disgusting set of people.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Cosign this powerful thread. These cacs still red from 2008. I saw that shyt last night about Ohio trying to shorten the voting times to discourage urban"read, black" communities from voting. They know Romney is a fukking joke so now they pulling out all stops to suppress the vote. The black man is actually a better choice and they can't stand it. Alot more black folk than u think can see through the code words and trickery though

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not American, but YOU Americans here need to spread the word and mobilize and get your brothers and sisters out to vote. This is turning point territory. And if we lose (and yes, I'm saying WE, despite not being an American), then shyt is going to get ugly, first for us, and then later on down the road for them, and then ultimately for EVERYBODY!

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Not to boast, because it is actually a depressing fact, but I'm one of the most informed people on this forum. If you uncle Tom noggas don't have shyt to add, why are you in this thread?Black people are about to have the final solution implemented to their great detriment, and you nikkas are making jokes? :snoop:

Obama is a liberal. Liberals don't not give a flying kung fu fuk about the Black Community.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
imagine the ether on fox news panel when barac wins 2012

come on pls make it happen

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
People only got into politics because Obama was becoming president. And every rapper was rocking those tacky vote or die t shirts. You knew it was a shame during the midterm elections. Barely any black faces to vote for and no p diddy, jayz or 50 cent to tell them to vote. Those mid term elections pretty much doomed any initiative Obeezy tried to pass.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
None of these guys are the answer. And don't get me wrong I like Obama the person, he's got great personality, lots of charisma, beautiful family, seems like a genuine good guy. But it's not about personality, its about their actions here and abroad..if Romney winning this fall is what opens the floodgates for what has already been decided will happen, then so be it.