I REALLY Wish More Black People Understood What This Election Is About

Family Man

Banned
Daps
judging by the hatred in here why wouldn't they be doing this

u dudes don't like them why should they care about what u think :ehh:

Go choke on a veiny dikk fakkit :damn:

My hatred for the America Crackkka is a reaction to shyt like this. fukk off.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Go choke on a veiny dikk fakkit :damn:

My hatred for the America Crackkka is a reaction to shyt like this. fukk off.

:bryan:

shyt like what though?

TS brought up some conspiracy shyt and u come out and say u hate american white ppl then expect them to let you breath :lolbron:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Irony is the op doesnt realize it dont matter whos in office dems or rethugs...you getting the same shyt..they high fivin each other and sippin champagne behind closed doors while you sink in debt....

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
When has anything government related ever truly helped black people? I'm asking this out of pure ignorance of the subject. All I know is my enemy and who needs to die for us to truly live in peace. Before you nikkas get started, yes it is all about BLACK PEOPLE... We are the most hated and discriminated against in this country, even the illegal immigrants don't like us. nikkas ain't never had jobs either, it's always been a recession for black people. nikkas ain't never had decent schools to go to that promote a decent learning environment. Health care??? It seems anything politically related is to really help the down on his/her luck white.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
:bryan:

shyt like what though?

TS brought up some conspiracy shyt and u come out and say u hate american white ppl then expect them to let you breath :lolbron:

So you're saying if black people started loving these American Crackkkas that all of these problems will go away?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cosign this powerful thread. These cacs still red from 2008. I saw that shyt last night about Ohio trying to shorten the voting times to discourage urban"read, black" communities from voting. They know Romney is a fukking joke so now they pulling out all stops to suppress the vote. The black man is actually a better choice and they can't stand it. Alot more black folk than u think can see through the code words and trickery though

i really hope so. and, yes, i caught the news from ohio. similar statements have been made by republican operatives in pennsylvania and florida. these people have made their intentions clear, while many of us shuck and jive without taking notice of what's occuring. it's frightening. these motherfukkers are trying to send us back to 1950. it's ALREADY racist enough in 2012.

nikkas more concerned with snaring pawgs off of pof and a pair of new jordans than the unmistakable FACT that black america is now under siege.

and to those of you trying to draw equivalencies, or argue that liberals (obama is a liberal, one of you said) don't care about blacks, fukk off. actually educate yourself about policy particulars and what separates the two candidates (and their respective parties).

and, sadly, there are c00ns on BOTH sides: the c00ns who shuck and jive without caring. and the c00ns who suck at ron paul's (he doesn't give a fukk about you) dikk, spouting bullshyt about both parties being beholden to the same oligarchs. eat shyt and shove that bullshyt up your ass. i know what i'll get under a romney/ryan presidency:

many more trayvon martin style killings (with a justice system that won't give a fukk).

gutted school funding in the innercity, with "vouchers" (a way to essentially kill public schooling of blacks) pushed as an alternative.

no more pell grants, which have traditionally aided lower class (read: black) students.

increased "requirements" for voting: collecting welfare? can't vote. misdemeanor? can't vote. only a GED? can't vote. and so on and so on.

a lot of trigger happy, ****** hating white people armed to the teeth. "castle doctrine" (bullshyt "property" defense gun law that basically prevents black people from even looking at someone carrying a licensed firearm) will become national law.

the selection of supreme court justices who will rule as if your needs were immaterial, as if you've been reduced to the 2nd class status we were assigned in this nation's _constitution_.

This election is -- again -- a referendum on black people. It's a figurative lynching of Obama exercised in the voting booth -- and a collective lynching of US.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unemployment went up for black folk under Obama, and the OP is acting like he's some sort of black savior. :snoop: nikkas need to stop looking to politicians for solutions and start doing for themselves. Only color that really counts is green at the end of the day.

unemployment was already going up for blacks under bush. how is it obama's fault? hiring discrimination is at highs that haven't been seen in over three decades, all under a black president. why is that obama's fault? you're drawing dangerous correlations that ignore the greater evil. yes, obama's been hamstrung to a considerable degree, but that does not mean he is the source of our unemployment or overall malaise.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When has anything government related ever truly helped black people? I'm asking this out of pure ignorance of the subject. All I know is my enemy and who needs to die for us to truly live in peace. Before you nikkas get started, yes it is all about BLACK PEOPLE... We are the most hated and discriminated against in this country, even the illegal immigrants don't like us. nikkas ain't never had jobs either, it's always been a recession for black people. nikkas ain't never had decent schools to go to that promote a decent learning environment. Health care??? It seems anything politically related is to really help the down on his/her luck white.

:yes:

although i love this, i still think it's imperative for us to ensure that not only obama sees victory, that the senate is retained and the house regained. i know you all think there isn't a shyt's difference between the two, but i'm begging you to think clearly and understand that the difference could not be more stark. you have to understand that obama is a black man -- with a black wife and two beautiful black children -- who is sitting as PRESIDENT in this country's _white_ house. it's critical to see just how disconnected that present reality is from the lineage of this nation, and how it is but one battle of a greater war being waged.

every black man and woman needs to look in the mirror and go :usure: at their apathy. i could not be more serious.