I REALLY Wish More Black People Understood What This Election Is About

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's not not just romney. it's the house. it's the the senate. white people are mobilizing, through the election process, against US.

black people, by and large, don't get it. we, the people on this forum, are NOT the majority of our people. what we may be hip to, most blacks simply aren't. this election is a referendum on BLACK PEOPLE. not gays. not the debt. not so-called "illegal" immigrants.

there's a reason republicans are going apoplectic over the comments made by that lunatic in Missouri, Akin. republicans have the white male vote. now, they're going for the white female, the wives of these racist crackers who traditionally vote democrat despite the fact they're married to racist cacs.

republicans are going after white women, essentially saying, "i know you're a woman, and we might not do a lot on your behalf, but at the end of the day you're white! and we have to get rid of these ******s -- the one in the white house, and the ******s in the streets that support him"

that's ALL that this election is about. it's about black people. it's about white america saying "ENOUGH" to the very real needs that black americans have. an end to poverty, adequate healthcare, improved schooling, etc. they're tired of footing the bill, paying for our advancement out of their taxes.

this is an election of code words -- taxes, deficient, debt, spending, entitlements, obamacare -- to mask their purpose in this electoral cycle: get rid of obama and start chipping away at the gains black america has made since the 1960s.

i wish more black people would wake up and see what's going on in 2012. this is a vote on the future of black america.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
99124221did_not_read.gif

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
you probably dont even know who ran for city council where you live, why should you even try to tell people what the presidential election is really about?

da gawd is back :smugdraper:

i hate ppl who try to act like they follow politics when they really dont :beli:

i know who my school board, local council etc is and all that

their decisions impact me more then Obamas

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Great Thread...

interesting segment last night on the Ed show about Repubs tryna supress the black vote. sh*t had me legit pissed off watching it... how "unamerican".

Stunning admission shows Ohio voting laws target African-Americans

One of the election commissioners in Ohio told the Columbus Dispatch that he thinks expanded voting hours accommodates African-American voters. Ohio’s new voting rules make it tougher for African-Americans to cast a vote, and Republicans know it. Ed Schultz talks about the latest developments in voter suppression tactics with Ohio state Senator Nina Turner, and Ari Berman, contributing writer to The Nation magazine.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45755822/vp/48732341#48732341

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you probably dont even know who ran for city council where you live, why should you even try to tell people what the presidential election is really about?

Not to boast, because it is actually a depressing fact, but I'm one of the most informed people on this forum. If you uncle Tom noggas don't have shyt to add, why are you in this thread?Black people are about to have the final solution implemented to their great detriment, and you nikkas are making jokes? :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bump this thread needs to be stickier. The front page is littered with straight fukking c00nery. We as a people are under assault. Open your eyes!

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

regardless of his background the message is more important than the messager at this point. black people need to exercise their right to vote. people who think there is no difference btw the two candidates need to read ryan's budget plan.