I really don't know what to do.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
With the donations she was able to put down the deposit for the place and get the tickets. Then food and a few clothes. She started working but it's still a struggle just trying to start from scratch...She doesn't have good service over there. They are ok, he son is doing ok she sat him down and had a talk with him and he seems to understand. She says he seems to be handling it better than her. I just sent her the last of what was donated in the beginning of this week.

My phone is tripping selecting buttons and typing by itself :merchant: So i'm not trying to do anything with post, or pictures from my phone. I am getting a new one today then I can do screenshots. I don't have any editing programs on my PC.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
With the donations she was able to put down the deposit for the place and get the tickets. Then food and a few clothes. She started working but it's still a struggle just trying to start from scratch...She doesn't have good service over there. They are ok, he son is doing ok she sat him down and had a talk with him and he seems to understand. She says he seems to be handling it better than her. I just sent her the last of what was donated in the beginning of this week.

My phone is tripping selecting buttons and typing by itself :merchant: So i'm not trying to do anything with post, or pictures from my phone. I am getting a new one today then I can do screenshots. I don't have any editing programs on my PC.

That's good to hear. I am happy to know this

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps

Happy to hear! She's a strong independent women. She'll bounce back in no time