I really don't know what to do.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I know this is suppose to be a female only thing, but you need to protect yourself from him. He sounds like a complete monster. Ever thought about a restraining order?

I am seriously thinking about one. I just didn't want to do that to the father of my son, but he is deserving of it now.

yall need a 3rd party for meetings n exchanges pertaining to ur kid petition the court on how he's taking ur keys w/o permission n ur fear of him, document everything, n when u cut him off no matter how hard it is keep him cut off.

I finish law school in May. I can't afford a lawyer or legal help right now and down here in Trinidad, it's definitely not like the states. It's a lot more archaic. I was hoping I could deal with it and represent myself to save me the money but it looks like I'll have to speed the process up and do something about him now. I am so scared. I cannot stop crying, I am just so scared.

police to get it reported and keep doing it so u have a case and can present it to a judge so u can get a restraining order against him
fukk talking to him he ur ex and it was for a reason and u said it just makes it worse and u get scared so dont waste ur time
dont call no guys up cuz it can end up being a bigger mess unless i handle it myself it wont be a mess it be done and over with no unnecessary mess

just talk a hot bath listen to some music and relax ur mind and body after u report it to police
u need anything hit me up anytime on my inbox i got ya and I'm a good listener too ur not alone in this and u have other coli members who will support u 100%

Thank you so much. I just really needed some support tonight, thank you :hug:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Men who hit women are bullies and it takes one time to bust them in their shyt before they leave you alone. You saw how Ike chilled after Tina gave him the business in the limo. fukk the cops. That restraining order shyt don't work on people like them. Just makes them angry and he will end up threatening her to cancel it.

Wild out his mother and anyone else with something to say I bet they will leave your crazy ass alone. Take that car and drive it right through his mother's house. I bet they leave your ass alone.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Men who hit women are bullies and it takes one time to bust them in their shyt before they leave you alone. You saw how Ike chilled after Tina gave him the business in the limo. fukk the cops. That restraining order shyt don't work on people like them. Just makes them angry and he will end up threatening her to cancel it.

Wild out his mother and anyone else with something to say I bet they will leave your crazy ass alone. Take that car and drive it right through his mother's house. I bet they leave your ass alone.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: You have me here LAUGHING SO LOUDLY while I'm crying. Hahahha my ass really is crazy right now.
You always know what to say, you're the best :hug:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
I am seriously thinking about one. I just didn't want to do that to the father of my son, but he is deserving of it now.

I finish law school in May. I can't afford a lawyer or legal help right now and down here in Trinidad, it's definitely not like the states. It's a lot more archaic. I was hoping I could deal with it and represent myself to save me the money but it looks like I'll have to speed the process up and do something about him now. I am so scared. I cannot stop crying, I am just so scared.

well in that case getchu some niccas that u cool with that dont mind laying hands on him n have em at yo house whenever he comes over he'll get the hint

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I'm sorry you are having to put up with this.... but you don't have to take it.

He takes advantage because he knows you are sweet and your gonna put up with it.

This time you need to put your foot down even if you have to get the police involved.

I hope you can come to some type of resolution. :hug:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

Any man who's willing to put his hands on you, and abuse any type of women, is a guy you don't want around your son. I'm not sure how things are in Trinidad and Tobago, but I have to believe if you're really in that much danger, the police would oblige to your request. I'm really hoping the best for you!:therethere::hug:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Any man who's willing to put his hands on you, and abuse any type of women, is a guy you don't want around your son. I'm not sure how things are in Trinidad and Tobago, but I have to believe if you're really in that much danger, the police would oblige to your request. I'm really hoping the best for you!:therethere::hug:

They will give me the restraining order but Trinidad's police service is not very vigilant. He would have me dead and buried by the time they sourced a vehicle to come to my aid. I don't want to piss him off further. I will speak to the police tomorrow morning though and find out my options. Thank you so much :hug:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
They will give me the restraining order but Trinidad's police service is not very vigilant. He would have me dead and buried by the time they sourced a vehicle to come to my aid. I don't want to piss him off further. I will speak to the police tomorrow morning though and find out my options. Thank you so much :hug:

Oh my goodness, that sounds scary. I'm really going to pray for you! To be honest I'm kind of scared.

Spike Tarantino

Esposa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf
1. Put your keys in a different place.
2. Go to a police station and see if you can have an officer talk to him one on one to explain the ramifications of him stealing your car.
3. Stop letting him use your car.
4. You need a weapon...like a small bat and don't be afraid to use it if he starts that crazy shyt.
5. fukk him.

yall need a 3rd party for meetings n exchanges pertaining to ur kid petition the court on how he's taking ur keys w/o permission n ur fear of him, document everything, n when u cut him off no matter how hard it is keep him cut off.

I concur.

I can speak from my personal experience, and thoughts I have daily while I'm still recovering:
  • Out of all the good/better outcomes you have thought of to make you stay quiet, none of it is worth what could happen if something goes wrong.
  • You do not have to live this way.
  • You cannot be your truest, most vibrant self as long as you do nothing. Give yourself the gift of LIFE
  • Any sacrifice for your family's peace and safety will be more than worth it, I can promise you this without a shadow of a doubt. Nothing is impossible.
I say this as a survivor, someone forever changed by what violence/anger has done to my body. You cannot take it back, and it just isn't worth it to make someone ELSE happy.

One foot in front of the other, away from the bullshyt. :birdman:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I concur.

I can speak from my personal experience, and thoughts I have daily while I'm still recovering:
  • Out of all the good/better outcomes you have thought of to make you stay quiet, none of it is worth what could happen if something goes wrong.
  • You do not have to live this way.
  • You cannot be your truest, most vibrant self as long as you do nothing. Give yourself the gift of LIFE
  • Any sacrifice for your family's peace and safety will be more than worth it, I can promise you this without a shadow of a doubt. Nothing is impossible.
I say this as a survivor, someone forever changed by what violence/anger has done to my body. You cannot take it back, and it just isn't worth it to make someone ELSE happy.

One foot in front of the other, away from the bullshyt. :birdman:

You're always right. :hug: Thanks girl.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buy a goddamn gun, taser, pepper spray, and a knife.

Catch that motherfukker with some boiling water or hot grits and then spray his ass with the pepper spray and beat the shyt out of him or zap his ass.

Tell him that if you ever feel threatened again in the slightest, you'll burn his house down with him and his mom in it.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wah? You're afraid of that wastemon? Listen, if you don't do something about that p*ssyclot he'll box you down and take it to another level. I have an older sister who went through the same shyt as you. When I heard he put his hands on my baby sister and bash her face with an iron... A fukking IRON...

mj_headshake.gif

Mi went ova deh with evil intentions
nas-o.gif

Soon as mi got there...
giphy.gif

Mi knock on mi sista door and push the door and went straight for he muddac*nt and he was sleeping on the couch.

Grab him by the neck and
giphy.gif

2du05yv.gif

He try to get up and charge at mi because he was a stocky rass. Grab the iron he left by the couch and
ih6trUY.gif

He was out cold and I continue to beat him with the iron until two other neighbors and my sister try to restrain mi but they couldn't control my anger and strength. It had to take four grown men to restrain mi.

I was arrested after that incident. The wastemon never filed charges. This was four years ago when I was a ruthless youth. Thank God for kick boxing and wrestling lessons

Point is you have to take actions. Don't be afraid of him and do as everyone suggested in this thread. This is your life we're talking about

Last edited:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
This is a tough one. Sorry you have to go through this. If you are seriously worried about him physically assaulting you, unfortunately I think it best to get the police involved. Please keep us updated so we know you're fine when he's returned it.

Good advice...Is it possible for you to have a family member, neighbor, friend, or someone that you trust present while you deal with him, specifically a man? I know that you do not want to get the police involved, but if you truly feel as if your life is in danger then you may have to. I also agree with Draje and other said about having a weapon or boiling water if you have to. Keep record of everything so that if something over pops off and you only have you to defend yourself you have proof that he was the agitator and not you.If you feel like giving up you have your son who needs you.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Wow, im so sorry to here that. I know you don't want the drama but if he has hit you in the past he is capable of doing it again so the police might need to get involved. Like everyone is saying find another location for ur keys and have someone there with you when he comes to pick up ur son. If you don't feel safe being at home alone then go spend the night at a family ot friends house. I hope the laws over there are decent i know in a lot of islands they are pretty lax so i dont know what filing a restaring order will do. Please don't let him get the chance to hurt you. As much as ive wanted a child i thank god all the time that i didnt get pregnant with my ex. Be safe Jiselle and do what you have to do, fukk his feelings he does not deserve ur consideration!!