I really don't know what to do.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sigh.

I really don't know what to do. Occasionally I'll loan my car to my ex when he as important things to do, especially things pertaining to our son. Today he asked me to borrow it and I refused him because I had to go out, when I turned around to go back inside, he took the keys right off the key rack and left in my car.
I'm not even kidding.

He doesn't answer my calls then texts me and says he'll have it back by 9:45. That's in half an hour. I thought about calling the cops but I don't want the drama that can unfold after he gets released. I am terrified to argue because he is really mean and fights back harder and meaner. I just don't really know what to do right now and I'm all alone. Do I just take my keys and then what?

Coli brehettes please help me out, sitting here crying my eyes out isn't getting much done. Why do some men just take advantage of women like this? Because he's much bigger it's not like I can snatch back my own keys. I don't know.

@Spike Tarantino, @Rawtid @Spotlessmind help me out here.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
Im not a brehette but if hes stealing the keys to your car unless you dont mind the drama you need to keep him away from your property and only meet in public places so your son can see him if you fear him being violent

Sounds like a very uncomfortable spot to be in and doesnt seem like he respects you or is to comfortable in thinking you will forgive him

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. Put your keys in a different place.
2. Go to a police station and see if you can have an officer talk to him one on one to explain the ramifications of him stealing your car.
3. Stop letting him use your car.
4. You need a weapon...like a small bat and don't be afraid to use it if he starts that crazy shyt.
5. fukk him.

Melza

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Daps
This is a tough one. Sorry you have to go through this. If you are seriously worried about him physically assaulting you, unfortunately I think it best to get the police involved. Please keep us updated so we know you're fine when he's returned it.

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
File a bloody restraining order and buy a weapon. Talk to the cops and explain your situation. Tell him to fukk off and buy his own car with his broke ass. Tell him to take his broke motherfukking ass to the bus stop like any other paying customers or call his friends for help and if he puts his hands on you again call the cops or call one of your male friends to rug up his skunt.

DON'T EVER let a man put their hands on you. He doesn't respect you and I understand you're doing it for your son but you have to take a stand. You don't want to be miserable and stress for the rest of your life.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
He can no longer take your car he messed up that privilege. If you can always drop your son off where he is trying to go and pick him up. File a report/record each incident. Keep your keys with you at all times or hide them somewhere else. Like Rawtid said keep a weapon on you in case he gets crazy.

Dont even talk about it or fight when he gets back. Just know next time he tries tell him what's up and stick to it.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Sigh.

I really don't know what to do. Occasionally I'll loan my car to my ex when he as important things to do, especially things pertaining to our son. Today he asked me to borrow it and I refused him because I had to go out, when I turned around to go back inside, he took the keys right off the key rack and left in my car.
I'm not even kidding.

He doesn't answer my calls then texts me and says he'll have it back by 9:45. That's in half an hour. I thought about calling the cops but I don't want the drama that can unfold after he gets released. I am terrified to argue because he is really mean and fights back harder and meaner. I just don't really know what to do right now and I'm all alone. Do I just take my keys and then what?

Coli brehettes please help me out, sitting here crying my eyes out isn't getting much done. Why do some men just take advantage of women like this? Because he's much bigger it's not like I can snatch back my own keys. I don't know.

@Spike Tarantino, @Rawtid @Spotlessmind help me out here.

fukk all that u deserve better than that period
get a protective court order against him if u feel threatened
they even have free consultations with some lawyers. no woman should feel low or scared of a guy or vice versa cuz they are more mean or intimidation or just bigger

he need to be put in his place with some act right or slap with some damn baby powder hard as hell
cant stand people who do that shyt it irritates the shyt outta me
had to put my sister baby daddy in place for trying to get out of hand with her

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You need a wooden Louisville and go over to his house and get to swinging. (Unless he lives with his mother). Zap out on his fukking ass one good time and I promise he won't want it. He's just a bully.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You need a wooden Louisville and go over to his house and get to swinging. (Unless he lives with his mother). Zap out on his fukking ass one good time and I promise he won't want it. He's just a bully.

He does live with his mother, and she's even worse.

I am too scared to freak out on him, he is much bigger than me and I know he won't hesitate to hit me. I just need to stop crying and go to bed and figure it out tomorrow.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I know this is suppose to be a female only thing, but you need to protect yourself from him. He sounds like a complete monster. Ever thought about a restraining order?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@Rawtid @twan83 @ChocolateQueen @Spotlessmind @Melza He literally just came back with my car. He dropped the keys off, I didn't say anything because I truly am just scared of him. He left. Do I just report it to the police, try and talk to him, call some guys I know to deal with it? I just don't know.

police to get it reported and keep doing it so u have a case and can present it to a judge so u can get a restraining order against him
fukk talking to him he ur ex and it was for a reason and u said it just makes it worse and u get scared so dont waste ur time
dont call no guys up cuz it can end up being a bigger mess unless i handle it myself it wont be a mess it be done and over with no unnecessary mess

just talk a hot bath listen to some music and relax ur mind and body after u report it to police
u need anything hit me up anytime on my inbox i got ya and I'm a good listener too ur not alone in this and u have other coli members who will support u 100%

N711oir

All Star
Daps
All that bat talk:francis:

What'd gone happen if he uses it against you:ohhh:

If he's not knocked out usually hitting someone only makes them madder

If you not gone draw the line in the sand and go the restraining order police route

Learn real self defense not the popcorn shyt
have a male friend associate preferably a guy who don't want ya goodies:shaq:
but schedule him to come by check up on you preferably when your ex is leaving or coming. Just so he knows it's possible repercussions for his actions:yeshrug:
put tracking device in car even can use a phone
take cab or uber to where he's at get you shyt Yo car leave dat dude stranded:lolbron:
get extra set of keys keep on set with you or hiden
the other set leave out put a almost dead battery in the key phobe when he can't start dat bytch to get home will break some of that shyt up:russ: