I rather live in my hood than the burbs..

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard in my old hood youngins went block to block slashing tires.

*Checks the un-slashed tires of my car parked outside suburban home*

:jawalrus: You got it fam

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
i grew up on scott street. ask any cat on this board from h-town if i know what the hood is.

Desoto in Acres Homes is the hood. now depending on how far down Antoine or Tidwell you go, you will go from the hood to the nice part in a minute. but 50/50 used to hang out on Desoto and beat nikkas up.

the shyt i said about Antoine and Tidwell applies to Scott.

i'm from 5th Ward and graduated from Wheatley. i wish a nikka would tell me we aint hood. you'd get laughed right off this board.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Desoto in Acres Homes is the hood. now depending on how far down Antoine or Tidwell you go, you will go from the hood to the nice part in a minute. but 50/50 used to hang out on Desoto and beat nikkas up.

the shyt i said about Antoine and Tidwell applies to Scott.

i'm from 5th Ward and graduated from Wheatley. i wish a nikka would tell me we aint hood. you'd get laughed right off this board.

I think they're talking about DeSoto the neighborhood in Dallas. DeSoto St. is hood/country looking as hell. The streets in Acres Homes are tiny as fukk.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Scott aint nearly as bad as it used to be. if you go so far down, it starts to clean up. back in the day shyt was all gutter tho.

Yeah Scott is being built through towards Pearland so it is cleaned up on the South End, but from the Gulf Freeway to Airport :usure:

BTW that road has a ton of different names

Hirsch/Altoona/Broyles/Waco/Hirsch/Sampson/York/Sampson/Scott.