I rather live in my hood than the burbs..

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I grew up in the hood, still live in the hood. It's mad convenient, downtown, dangerous as a muthafukka sometimes but thats life. I just like bein in the midst of all my nikkas and not living in some lame as burb.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'd never want to live in the hood. gunshots. trash strewn about the streets. no whole foods or trader joes. car burglaries. people who don't know how to act.

i dislike a ton of cacs, but i can get along with them. i don't connect with nikkas in the hood at all.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
i'd never want to live in the hood. gunshots. trash strewn about the streets. no whole foods or trader joes. car burglaries. people who don't know how to act.

i dislike a ton of cacs, but i can get along with them. i don't connect with nikkas in the hood at all.
This happens in the suburb too:heh:

Daps
nikka I AM THE SOUTH. and middle class black neighborhoods = the hood.

now, if you're talking upper middleclass (meaning 500k and up houses) okay, but goodluck just "moving" there.

a southern neighborhood full of half a million dollar homes? :wtf: your standards for "what is not the hood" are too high.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
a southern neighborhood full of half a million dollar homes? :wtf: your standards for "what is not the hood" are too high.

you are more likely to find a southern neighborhood with half a million dollar homes than a middle class black neighborhood that isn't considered the hood.