I rather live in my hood than the burbs..

Daps
Reppin
St louis
team sony :stylin:

enjoy that loss my melanin deficient friend and stop
listening to rap......shyt aint for nikkas that believe that
bullshyt.

go cop that ice cream castles and get some swag in ya.
215060l.gif

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
enjoy that loss my melanin deficient friend and stop
listening to rap......shyt aint for nikkas that believe that
bullshyt.

go cop that ice cream castles and get some swag in ya.
215060l.gif

Grown man trolling on the internet:what:

Enjor that 9-5 tomorrow faq:russ:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Having lived in suburban areas most of my life while boring as shyt, beats living in the hood
Having more culture doesn't necessarily make an area better

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I wish there were black or at least mixed nice suburbs. Whenever I'm in Harlem or my old neighborhood I feel at ease. But I know actually living there would be a pain, because quite frankly nikkas don't give a fukk. There are a lot of little quality of life issues that are just annoying. Wifey doesn't feel safe. At the same time though I feel like an outsider living in a white neighborhood.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish there were black or at least mixed nice suburbs. Whenever I'm in Harlem or my old neighborhood I feel at ease. But I know actually living there would be a pain, because quite frankly nikkas don't give a fukk. There are a lot of little quality of life issues that are just annoying. Wifey doesn't feel safe. At the same time though I feel like an outsider living in a white neighborhood.

much of harlem is nice now. a lot of the dirt bags are being cleared out for cool people to come in. sure, it's a little pricier than it was in the past, but that's the result of a higher standard of living in the area.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
much of harlem is nice now. a lot of the dirt bags are being cleared out for cool people to come in. sure, it's a little pricier than it was in the past, but that's the result of a higher standard of living in the area.
Yea I was just up there two weekends ago. I really liked it. If we were planning to stay here I would def buy something up there. But even still, you might wind up living on a bad block in a good area. NYC hoods are very block to block.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
I should say that to you,you deeper in south central :pachaha:
First lived by venice and hoover,then vermont and adams,then king amd western,and now slauson and western,the deeper in south LA i got,the shyttier it felt i was livin :scusthov:

Damn, you been all over. Hood to hood. I lived in all types of hood parts in LA and other cities outside of it. I used to live on 42nd and Central back in the early 90's. Stayed on Compton blvd and Atlantic in Compton. Stayed on Cerritos and 21st in Long Beach. 105th and Broadway in LA. The Carmelitos in Long Beach. And some other hoods areas that I can't remember. I'm ready to get out of all that shyt.