I rather live in my hood than the burbs..

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
so apperently they only house white people in the suburbs according to TS
thanks for clearing that up bruh :heh:

Trinidpl

Pro
Daps
Nobodii realli wants to b in the hood . U think them ppl that live dere wanna b dere . I lived in the hood all my life then wen i moved to da burbs i was mad but i was bein young minded i go bak to chill wit the homies dnt get it twisted but da burbs is more comfortable

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Im 17 fam. my mom mad im movin bacc to the hood ever since im graduated :russ:

:ehh: I'm not mad at ya

My parents moved me out of East Cleveland to some suburbs in Dallas

I didn't like it :to: nikkas went in the house at 8pm. In cleveland nikkas would be on their porch and out all night

but when I got older and had a kid I understood..

You will too one day..

But for now, go head back to the hood and knock down a few more hoodrats :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live in a suburb of Dallas right now.

This was pretty abundant in the suburbs of LA too

:russ:

come from out of the south and tell me what suburbs are having any of that hood shyt. the cacs won't tolerate it. they may be fukked up, but cacs know how to take care of their neighborhoods. nikkas don't.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:russ:

come from out of the south and tell me what suburbs are having any of that hood shyt. the cacs won't tolerate it. they may be fukked up, but cacs know how to take care of their neighborhoods. nikkas don't.

Like i said, suburbs of LA have the same thing, even worse :yeshrug:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
you are more likely to find a southern neighborhood with half a million dollar homes than a middle class black neighborhood that isn't considered the hood.

You sound like this ignorant stuck up bytch i used to date. She considered any neighborhood that was mostly black to be the hood. I took her ass to the real hood one day because i was sick of her BS and she never ran off at the mouth like that again.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
You sound like this ignorant stuck up bytch i used to date. She considered any neighborhood that was mostly black to be the hood. I took her ass to the real hood one day because i was sick of her BS and she never ran off at the mouth like that again.

in my city, h-town. only inner city black neighborhood that is not the hood is riverside terrace. you need 500k to get into this neighborhood.

i can only speak about what i've observed.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Fucc yo mama bytch if u dont like it
I grew up in the hood, but live in the burbs now. After spendin time here i jus know shyt aint for me. Call a nikka ignat if u want but livin in the hood is nikka paradise. Why df would a real nikka want to live in a place thats 90% white?

:stopitslime: burbs don't have to be majority white. or what about a nicer area of a city?