I own a Switch and PS4. Only Zelda & Mario quench my thirst. The rest on both so far inc RDR2. Nahhh

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
BOTW is the blueprint for every next gen sandbox game. fukk that hand holding shyt. Play the game how you want and discover the endless possibilities with the tools given throughout the game. Also, the soundtrack and art design is GOAT as well.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
While I would not say BOTW is a bad game by any means I do not think it's perfect. Dungeons are trash. Boss fights are trash. Durability system is trash imo. I enjoyed it still though, exploration was great, world was great. Playing with mechanics and discovering things and solving puzzles in a few of the good shrines that had great puzzles were all fun. I played about 65-70 hours, so I can't say I didn't enjoy it. I'd give it 8.3/10 imo.

I enjoyed XBC2, Horizon, Mario, and Nier more in 2017 personally, BOTW would be 5 on that years list for me.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:blessed:GOAT Video Game. Nothing else has come close.

If you haven't played this game yet :ufdup:
This is why Nintendo stans get blasted online the way y'all do. Any other franchise and BOTW gets 7-8 across the board and not a "97 - Universal acclaim" stamped on it.

In fact that's pretty much the case with all Nintendo first party offerings with the exception of Ocarina of Time, Metroid Prime, Mario 64 and the Galaxy Games which are all justified GOD tier games.

Even the only bad "proper" mario game released, Sunshine has a 92 Metacritic...ANY other character and that trash ass game has a 6.0 avg.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This is why Nintendo stans get blasted online the way y'all do. Any other franchise and BOTW gets 7-8 across the board and not a "97 - Universal acclaim" stamped on it.

In fact that's pretty much the case with all Nintendo first party offerings with the exception of Ocarina of Time, Metroid Prime, Mario 64 and the Galaxy Games which are all justified GOD tier games.

Even the only bad "proper" mario game released, Sunshine has a 92 Metacritic...ANY other character and that trash ass game has a 6.0 avg.
You're a clown ass hater. Nintendo games get the universal praise because they're essentially masterfully coded and created. Nearly flawless gameplay, free of glitches and other bullshyt shananigans. Hell if BOTW was made by another title, the original game would have been 1/4th the size, with the rest having to be unlocked by buying a season pass.

Not sure why nintendo haters like yourself have such a huge problem with them. Still mad you didn't get a nintendo 64 on launch?

GET OVER IT.

BOTW is perhaps the best sandbox game ever created. The physics engine alone is revolutionary. No other game on any other system even comes close. Stop your hating and go play it again if you confused.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Think of your switch as gaming on the go, on the toilet, in a waiting room, stuck in traffic, in bed, in the living room chilling with family while they watch TV, while your out eating at a restaurant or sitting at the mall or Walmart while your peeps shop.

This is what the majority of Switch games are good for once you find what you like the most. It's like a Nintendo 2DS on crack that you can connect to your TV that comes with two controllers by default so that you can play with anyone anytime anywhere.

However if you a basement ass nikka that stays seated in your house at all times then yeah you don't need a switch unless you lose power due to an blackout or bad weather. the lights go dark

But the Switch keeps playing

:blessed:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
You're a clown ass hater. Nintendo games get the universal praise because they're essentially masterfully coded and created. Nearly flawless gameplay, free of glitches and other bullshyt shananigans. Hell if BOTW was made by another title, the original game would have been 1/4th the size, with the rest having to be unlocked by buying a season pass.

Not sure why nintendo haters like yourself have such a huge problem with them. Still mad you didn't get a nintendo 64 on launch?

GET OVER IT.

BOTW is perhaps the best sandbox game ever created. The physics engine alone is revolutionary. No other game on any other system even comes close. Stop your hating and go play it again if you confused.
:mjlol:

concise

Veteran
Daps
BOTW is plays like a huge unfinished demo. Popped it back in over the weekend just because and found it more boring than I had remembered.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I got a Switch, and I’ll be the first to say BOTW is not that great. Odyssey and Golf Story>>>BOTW

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I fukking love this video. It highlights why this game is so genius. It encourages creativity and critical thinking. Folks here want that hand holding bullshyt and following predetermined steps to beat a level (i.e.: "You have to do it THIS WAY. No other way!") like many other games.