I own a Switch and PS4. Only Zelda & Mario quench my thirst. The rest on both so far inc RDR2. Nahhh

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Same folks saying "BOTW is boring" will praise Horizon Dawn up and down. shyts weird.

Horizon outlines what you have to do and it’s kinda simple how to do it. BOTW is pretty confusing and the puzzles are annoying.

I routinely have to open a YouTube guide when playing BOTW, that’s a staple of bad game design.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
finding a bunch of unofficial ways to to conquer the many objectives in that game always amazed me.

Amazing game. Since this game was a complete reboot, I'm assuming the next game will be focused on Link an his awakening.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Horizon outlines what you have to do and it’s kinda simple how to do it. BOTW is pretty confusing and the puzzles are annoying.

I routinely have to open a YouTube guide when playing BOTW, that’s a staple of bad game design.

Bruh, the beginning of the game (after you get the glider) simply states defeat Ganon. There's nothing confusing about that. You can literally run to the castle and take Ganon on right there and then.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Nah, just doesn't hand-hold you like most games do. Hand-held games for generations have created Bad Gamers Design.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Bruh, the beginning of the game (after you get the glider) simply states defeat Ganon. There's nothing confusing about that. You can literally run to the castle and take Ganon on right there and then.

The puzzles in those mechanical bird main quest levels are annoying.

Listen I’m not gonna knock anyone who loves this game, but I like games where they clearly they tell me what to do and how to do it. :hubie:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same folks saying "BOTW is boring" will praise Horizon Dawn up and down. shyts weird.
6687.jpg

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
That's cool. I'm a huge zelda fan that was bored senseless by BOTW.

Same here.

I admit it's a great sandbox to play in but the lack of a driven story to push me through it left me with no reason to play. I only beat one of the guardians then stopped playing.

I do see why a lot of people like it though.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
PS4 is filled with empty graphic tour de forces. I can't even play them. If it wasn't for my kids I would have sold it a while back. I might get rid of it anyways. I have 3 Switches and that takes up 90% of our gaming time now.

Based on your PSN, you ain't been playing shyt to make that statement :skip:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
You can also see that i own all the major ps4 games. So is can say they're trash

Unless you have a different username than the one linked in your profile, you are missing a ton of games. Based on your trophies, you really haven't played much.