I offered @Billy Ocean a fade and he never showed up. He p*ssy.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
:russ: He been on the coli since 5am

Never any smoke for the nikka who has more post than everyone in this thread and only been here 3 years. Y'all dikk ride @papa surf to death on here and he's the biggest loser thus far. I don't wanna hear any of that "loser/no life" talk coming towards me while y'all dikk riding an actual loser. Breh probably on his 60th post for the day and the day ain't even over yet.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Never any smoke for the nikka who has more post than everyone in this thread and only been here 3 years. Y'all dikk ride @papa surf to death on here and he's the biggest loser thus far. I don't wanna hear any of that "loser/no life" talk coming towards me while y'all dikk riding an actual loser. Breh probably on his 60th post for the day and the day ain't even over yet.
You def got a crush on papa surf the way you always bringing him up :dame::mjlol:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Still no update on breh

Billy hasn't left his one room shack for a week now. His fridge is empty. He grew a beard. He hasn't had a good night sleep since the exposure. And all he does all day is lurk the coli watching his name go in the mud further while peeking out the blinds of his window every 30 minutes worried that Ruger is still in front of the building.