how do i go about setting up an official fight between me and Neo TheInsurrectionistOne?

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Careful breh Neo might got some of them MAGA Oath Keepers or Proud Boys on speed dial. :pachaha:
oath keepers and proud boys are just like the nra, they don't show up for black people when they are in trouble even if they are supporters...... cĆ“Åns get wake up calls all the time, sometimes they just don't answer......

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I just use the ignore button.
i normally do, too. he's too flagrant. he needs to be humbled.

Relax. You ain't fighting shyt
i gladly will if an event was organized. i have nothing to gain or to lose. ive been completely honest about who i am since i joined the coli 2 years ago. unlike this moron i do not hide behind some 'character' i just am what i am. i never pretended to be black on here, and i never would. i'm a crazy ass 6'2 indian from oklahoma that wants to break some fukking bones. give me the paper to sign.

That's it, you outta catset :camby: You gotta go!
you are not worthy of being in #catset. anyone who accepted you i find suspect, and weirdly, i never see you in #dogset threads backing us up, so i'm gonna assume this is another lie too.

i honestly would not be surprised if @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE was actually white

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all gonna slap fight?
1seqli.gif

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Iā€™m sure yall can email em.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i normally do, too. he's too flagrant. he needs to be humbled.

i gladly will if an event was organized. i have nothing to gain or to lose. ive been completely honest about who i am since i joined the coli 2 years ago. unlike this moron i do not hide behind some 'character' i just am what i am. i never pretended to be black on here, and i never would. i'm a crazy ass 6'2 indian from oklahoma that wants to break some fukking bones. give me the paper to sign.

you are not worthy of being in #catset. anyone who accepted you i find suspect, and weirdly, i never see you in #dogset threads backing us up, so i'm gonna assume this is another lie too.

i honestly would not be surprised if @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE was actually white
I forbid you. Now let's oggle at women together. Your favorite pastime.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
We starting a Coli Beefs channel?!? I'm a potential investor.......let's make this shyt happen.......might even participate........