how do i go about setting up an official fight between me and Neo TheInsurrectionistOne?

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Yo real talk all the beefs here i think it might be cool for those who are willing to square off like gentlemen in a sanctioned fight at a gym. We could sell tickets and donate the funds to a worthy blk cause.

Only issue with this is we coli brehs. I cant see many of us ending it like gentlemen. Where we dap eachother up and shake hands after the match and squash the beef.

Coli beef is just everlasting :wow:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Yo real talk all the beefs here i think it might be cool for those who are willing to square off like gentlemen in a sanctioned fight at a gym. We could sell tickets and donate the funds to a worthy blk cause.

Only issue with this is we coli brehs. I cant see many of us ending it like gentlemen. Where we dap eachother up and shake hands after the match and squash the beef.

Coli beef is just everlasting :wow:
Coli beef seems to be damn genetic and hereditary....... biblical even....... the sins of the father........ Hatfield and Mccoy type shyt......... nobody recalls how it started but its on sight no matter who what when why or where