I offered @Billy Ocean a fade and he never showed up. He p*ssy.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You’re a white man pretending to be black online.

shyt is fukking ridiculous. The anonymity of the internet allows this white man @Wallychamp to occupy a site mainly for Black culture to pretend that he's Black and talk crazy about verified and confirmed BLACK folks. I honestly woulda banned that goofy cac years ago for the disrespect to Black folks if I was a mod. Imagine me going on some cracka dominated messageboard pretending to be a cac and talking crazy about confirmed cacs. Them nikkas woulda bounced me outta there day one.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This nerd craves attention. This is what happened:

Screenshot-20211017-201446-Brave.jpg

Period.

Entertain this p*ssy if you want.
Both y'all know damn well y'all aint showing up. :russ:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:mjlol: @Billy Ocean tried to run a fade with Nicole one time in her DM...

This dude tries to fight everyone... :russ:

Dude is 5'8 but talks tough like he 6'5...

:deadmanny:

Only on the Coli.

White man, that bet is still on the table. I prove I'm Black and 6 feet and you off the site. Banned, cracka. I'll even throw in me benching 325 for reps like you wanted to see, just for shyts and giggles. But you have to prove you Black. Let's get it going. WHY THE fukk YOU COME IN THESE THREADS ABOUT ME POPPING shyt THEN DISAPPEAR LIKE A COWARD WHEN I BRING UP PROVIDING PROOF? I don't understand.

Ayo @sυrf...you dikkeating coward...can you explain why your cac buddy @Wallychamp claims to be Black and appears to be scared asf to provide any proof yet goes around calling verified Blacks all types of shyt? Can you make it make sense to me, sissy?

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Both y'all know damn well y'all aint showing up. :russ:

Woulda been there. That's like 10 minutes from my crib. Ya man's a coward. I'm not gonna entertain that p*ssy no more.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
He always the one starting shyt with everybody over the pettiest shyt.

nikka got mad cuz I upped some old Wu Tang threads :heh:

Breh life is empty.

The nikka got no real love in his life so he takes it out on people on this forum. shyt, I'd be mad if my mattress was on the floor too. So I get it, but damn.

Only nikka dapped this bullshyt is the goofy white man pretending to be Black :russ:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
White man, that bet is still on the table. I prove I'm Black and 6 feet and you off the site. Banned, cracka. I'll even throw in me benching 325 for reps like you wanted to see, just for shyts and giggles. But you have to prove you Black. Let's get it going. WHY THE fukk YOU COME IN THESE THREADS ABOUT ME POPPING shyt THEN DISAPPEAR LIKE A COWARD WHEN I BRING UP PROVIDING PROOF? I don't understand.

Ayo @sυrf...you dikkeating coward...can you explain why your cac buddy @Wallychamp claims to be Black and appears to be scared asf to provide any proof yet goes around calling verified Blacks all types of shyt? Can you make it make sense to me, sissy?

Go find love young man