I need a reason to vote FOR Biden!! A cartoon for coli clowns.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
And why did it not happen?
This is what was included in Joe Biden’s “plan for Black America”.
  • Forgiving all undergraduate tuition-related federal student debt from two- and four-year public colleges for debt-holders earning up to $125,000. This will also apply to individuals holding federal student loans for tuition from private HBCUs and MSIs.

Now correct me if I’m wrong, but once he got the vote and took office, what is outlined above was never put on the table.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
It's one thing to say that you don't expect anything positive from trump, but do you really not expect anything negative to happen if he gets reelected?
i vote democrat but im tired of the fearmongering. it seems like hardcore leftists are more preoccupied with telling us the sky will fall if we dont vote biden than telling us the the pros of voting biden

so whats changed that it can happen this time?

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
People mad at me for sitting out but hundreds of black voters are supremely angry with Biden and the democrats and yall mad at me when hundreds of thousands more gonna not vote for biden this time. But I guess these people are wrong for being mad they not getting nothing for their votes huh??? :stopitslime:

Last week Americans went out and voted against your shytty ass party in droves, despite all the simple minded propaganda about immigrants tekkin err jerns and zomg joe so old. They voted simply to protect their reproductive rights from these fukked up Republicans.

But oh yeah, the whole country, especially the black community, is so eager to sit home and see Trump and the most far right wing agenda in history back in the White House. Oh sure.

:russ:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
i vote democrat but im tired of the fearmongering. it seems like hardcore leftists are more preoccupied with telling us the sky will fall if we dont vote biden than telling us the the pros of voting biden

so whats changed that it can happen this time?

You didn't answer my question. Why was student debt relief overturned?

But to answer your question, yes, things very well can change to make the outcome different.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
AGAIN, SLOWLY. IDGAF ABOUT TRUMP. WHAT IS THE OTHER SIDE DOING FOR ME? Those things you listed have ZERO EFFECT on my life.

He called African countries shyt holes :mjcry: FOH

This nikka is really the biggest coward c00n I've ever seen in my life. Jesus God the dikkriding for massa Trump in this thread is REAL. nikkas went from calling Democrats not to be trusted by Black people to "who cares if Trump called black nations shytholes" within a page. But PLEASE people don't mistake this coward for a pro-Trump agent using "reparations" and "tangibles" and some fake militant persona for his own agenda. Oh no. What would give you that impression?

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
If you wanna be Black, you know what to do :ufdup:

EYonpXZWoAEm0LK
Still can't believe he said that. My goodness.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Last week Americans went out and voted against your shytty ass party in droves, despite all the simple minded propaganda about immigrants tekkin err jerns and zomg joe so old. They voted simply to protect their reproductive rights from these fukked up Republicans.

But oh yeah, the whole country, especially the black community, is so eager to sit home and see Trump and the most far right wing agenda in history back in the White House. Oh sure.

:russ:

Dude im not a republican...:dwillhuh::dead: How many times have i said that get it through your brain...

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Dude im not a republican...:dwillhuh::dead: How many times have i said that get it through your brain...

You're not a Republican, you and your butt buddy @TripleAgent just enter every politics to regurgitate Republican Party c00nservative drivel verbatim, dissuade people from voting Democrat, and defensively gaslight everyone from critcizing Republicans. My bad. What made me possibly mistake you for a typical black Republic00n scumbag?

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
I’m just gonna vote blue :yeshrug:.

If you don’t vote or vote for trump don’t cry about conservative courts and the fckery that ensues. That’s all.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You're not a Republican, you and your butt buddy @TripleAgent just enter every politics to regurgitate Republican Party c00nservative drivel verbatim, dissuade people from voting Democrat, and defensively gaslight everyone from critcizing Republicans. My bad. What made me possibly mistake you for a typical black Republic00n scumbag?

I specifically said in this very thread to vote YOUR OWN SELF INTERESTS!!! how is that a republican talking point?!?:dwillhuh: so because i take a middle of the road bothsides suck approach i MUST be not on the side of the democrats???

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I specifically said in this very thread to vote YOUR OWN SELF INTERESTS!!! how is that a republican talking point?!?:dwillhuh: so because i take a middle of the road bothsides suck approach i MUST be not on the side of the democrats???
That's all they got dude. Misrepresenting your position, name calling and voter shaming.
Vote 3rd party with a clear conscience.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps

That's what's funny about bothsides nikkas.

They supposedly hate both sides but act like the other side doesn't exist at the same time. They go from hyper militant stalwart defenders of black people one minute to the most fickle cowardly apologists of white supremacist action the next minute.

@TripleAgent bytch ass shouting from the rooftops "you aint black" talmbout "i don't care if massa Trump said we live in shythole countries and neighborhoods foh" with his skirt up and his pompoms all out for conservative zaddy.

Black conservatives are just inherent cowards and scumbags.