I need a reason to vote FOR Biden!! A cartoon for coli clowns.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That's what's funny about bothsides nikkas.

They supposedly hate both sides but act like the other side doesn't exist at the same time. They go from hyper militant stalwart defenders of black people one minute to the most fickle cowardly apologists of white supremacist action the next minute.

@TripleAgent bytch ass shouting from the rooftops "you aint black" talmbout "i don't care if massa Trump said we live in shythole countries and neighborhoods foh" with his skirt up and his pompoms all out for conservative zaddy.

Black conservatives are just inherent cowards and scumbags.
No one on here is promoting Republicans as the ones dude. Why would anyone mention them on the coli? There are no self proclaimed Republicans here.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
I specifically said in this very thread to vote YOUR OWN SELF INTERESTS!!! how is that a republican talking point?!?:dwillhuh: so because i take a middle of the road bothsides suck approach i MUST be not on the side of the democrats???

And then when people tell you that protecting civil rights laws, boasting pro-middle class social policy that largely helps black communities, and preventing the appointment of an explicitly white nationalist government is in our self interest, you and your clever butt boy move the goalposts to outer space. Talking about tangible pay checks in your mailbox like a bunch of children that skipped civics class. And then run interference for Republicans like little shills. You're not as smart as you think you are. You pro-trump nikkas can suck dikk.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And then when people tell you that protecting civil rights laws, boasting pro-middle class social policy that largely helps black communities, and preventing the appointment of an explicitly white nationalist government is in our self interest, you and your clever butt boy move the goalposts to outer space. Talking about tangible pay checks in your mailbox like a bunch of children that skipped civics class. And then run interference for Republicans like little shills. You're not as smart as you think you are. You pro-trump nikkas can suck dikk.

the democrats in charge isnt doing shyt to protect us you keep bringing up civil rights laws and other bullshyt what is the dems doing to protect these laws?!!? why are you fukking mad at ME pointing out that the dems have failed??? :dwillhuh: you objectively are so blind to what is actually happening its fukking insane. the dems have failed. they can blame the republicans all they want but when they are in power they do nothing to protect what your saying. who's fault roe v wade was overturned???

nikka wake up...:dwillhuh: You going around in circles but the dems are not above criticism for being bullshyt con artists... you defend them when clearly they not worth defending..

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
No one on here is promoting Republicans as the ones dude. Why would anyone mention them on the coli? There are no self proclaimed Republicans here.

Because we live in a democratic government, Republicans fukking exist, and their election wins have an impact on our laws and our lives you idiot.

Just because we don't proclaim to be Republicans doesn't mean they dont effect our ability to achieve any of the legislation yall pretend to be advocating for, or above our criticism or concern. That's how politics works Skippy. You were suppose to learn this in middle school.

Again, you pro-Trump nikkas are not as smart as you think you are.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
the democrats in charge isnt doing shyt to protect us you keep bringing up civil rights laws and other bullshyt what is the dems doing to protect these laws?!!? why are you fukking mad at ME pointing out that the dems have failed??? :dwillhuh: you objectively are so blind to what is actually happening its fukking insane. the dems have failed. they can blame the republicans all they want but when they are in power they do nothing to protect what your saying. who's fault roe v wade was overturned???

nikka wake up...:dwillhuh:

Elected Democrats in office ain't doing shyt to protect civil rights laws?

Once again running interference like a good lil shill trying to gaslight people from criticizing Republicans.

You advocate for people to not vote Democrat and then ask what Democrats are doing to stop Republicans from changing laws and overturning shyt?

Breh you are a whole actual dumbass. quit wasting my time.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Elected Democrats in office ain't doing shyt to protect civil rights laws?

Once again running interference like a good lil shill trying to gaslight people from criticizing Republicans.

You advocate for people to not vote Democrat and then ask what Democrats are doing to stop Republicans from changing laws and overturning shyt?

Breh you are a whole actual dumbass. quit wasting my time.

has biden voted any of those extraneous court rulings into solid law even when they are in power??? no... all we've been seeing is money going to ukraine and money going to israel... we see where the democrats priorities are... but I guess the people voted for it... and your mad at ME???

YOUR MAD AT ME?!?! :laff::mjlol:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
has biden voted any of those extraneous court rulings into solid law even when they are in power??? no... all we've been seeing is money going to ukraine and money going to israel... we see where the democrats priorities are... but I guess the people voted for it... and your mad at ME???

YOUR MAD AT ME?!?! :laff::mjlol:
We see what Republican priorities are...

The biggest deficit in history.
More income inequality.
Repealing Civil Rights laws.
Eliminating women's reproductive rights.
Repealing PPACA.
Reintroducing child labor.
Turning a blind eye to mass shootings.
Ignoring the global climate change crisis and the environment.
More deregulation (or did we forget the train derailment in Ohio that was the result of a law Trump repealed)

So can you please point to a Republican governing point that you find appealing?

:jbhmm:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We see what Republican priorities are...

The biggest deficit in history.
More income inequality.
Repealing Civil Rights laws.
Eliminating women's reproductive rights.
Repealing PPACA.
Reintroducing child labor.
Turning a blind eye to mass shootings.
Ignoring the global climate change crisis and the environment.
More deregulation (or did we forget the train derailment in Ohio that was the result of a law Trump repealed)

So can you please point to a Republican governing point that you find appealing?

:jbhmm:

IM NOT A REPUBLICAN!!! :mindblown: you going around in circles again!!! this aint about the republicans this is about the democrats!!! end of line...

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IM NOT A REPUBLICAN!!! :mindblown: you going around in circles again!!! this aint about the republicans this is about the democrats!!! end of line...
See this is what happens on the coli.

A bunch of you just attack the Democrats. And then you hide behind "I'm not a Republican"
As if you don't have to choose a side.

Because this shyt isn't a vacuum. You don't just get to throw your hands up and say "I don't like either one" and when the worse of the two choices gets into power, pretend to wash your hands as if you had nothing to do with it and you're just a neutral party. There are real life consequences here.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

A bunch of you just attack the Democrats. And then you hide behind "I'm not a Republican"

Because this shyt isn't a vacuum. You don't just get to throw your hands up and say "I don't like either one" and when the worse of the two choices gets into power, pretend to wash your hands as if you had nothing to do with it and you're just a neutral party. There are real life consequences here.

I truly hate bothsides i've said that from day 1...:dahell: i've NEVER hid that... I've even said i'm gonna register as an independant... so either way I'm making a choice...if BOTHSIDES are bad and im showing you why there should be NO defense for it...:dwillhuh: all i see is deflection after deflection for the dems being biased, bullshyting and weak when it comes to helping the people in office but im wrong for pointing it out huh???

FOH im done. may the dems AND republicans burn in fukking hell..:camby:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Because we live in a democratic government, Republicans fukking exist, and their election wins have an impact on our laws and our lives you idiot.

Just because we don't proclaim to be Republicans doesn't mean they dont effect our ability to achieve any of the legislation yall pretend to be advocating for, or above our criticism or concern. That's how politics works Skippy. You were suppose to learn this in middle school.

Again, you pro-Trump nikkas are not as smart as you think you are.
But we are talking to each other and no one is Republican so why bring up Republicans? They aren't part of this discussion despite your name calling. Pretty simple concept you are failing to grasp over there.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I truly hate bothsides i've said that from day 1...:dahell: i've NEVER hid that... I've even said i'm gonna register as an independant... so either way I'm making a choice...if BOTHSIDES are bad and im showing you why there should be NO defense for it...:dwillhuh: all i see is deflection after deflection for the dems being biased, bullshyting and weak when it comes to helping the people in office but im wrong for pointing it out huh???

FOH im done. may the dems AND republicans burn in fukking hell..:camby:
You know what you sound like?

You sound like a kid with one "meh" parent and one bad parent.
One parent gives you brussel sprouts for breakfast. The other parent gives you nothing.

And you just sit there pouting in your chair that they both suck equally.
But you haven't figured out that you still have to eat.

:unimpressed:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Actually you do. It's a democracy and you get to vote for who you want. If you vote 3rd party you can blame Dems for not choosing your candidate and letting Republicans win as well. lol

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
These "both siders" are comfortable and don't realize that a large percentage of Cacs in this country are virulently anti-Black and want to do anything to hurt us.

That also translates into making any legislation that benefits us unpopular and tricky even for the Democrats.

A "working class" cracker in the auto union will still vote republican if he think Dems are doing anything obviously for Black folks especially Black men.

We are in an economic and social war.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actually you do. It's a democracy and you get to vote for who you want. If you vote 3rd party you can blame Dems for not choosing your candidate and letting Republicans win as well. lol
Good luck with all that.
You can go sit in the corner with your libertarians and green party losers who do nothing, get nothing, and see the country slip further into oblivion.

But academically you can pretend you made a prudent decision.

:unimpressed: