I need a reason to vote FOR Biden!! A cartoon for coli clowns.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Good luck with all that.
You can go sit in the corner with your libertarians and green party losers who do nothing, get nothing, and see the country slip further into oblivion.

But academically you can pretend you made a prudent decision.

:unimpressed:
Why thank you, and you can continue to voter shame unsuccessfully and watch the Dems get little to none of their agenda passed. While juelzing about saving democracy and why they need to kill Black and brown people overseas.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Be on the wrong side of history brehs.

@Cat piss martini @DetroitEWarren
Anybody voting for drumpf is a racist
cracka or a c00n.
If broke nikkas wanna vote republican fine
but voting drumpf is vote for white supremacy.
UKVu0t8.gif

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Anybody voting for drumpf is a racist
cracka or a c00n.
If broke nikkas wanna vote republican fine
but voting drumpf is vote for white supremacy.
UKVu0t8.gif
ZERO people here are advocating voting Republican, let alone that orange scrub, breh. nikkas are just tired of the Democrat runaround.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
ZERO people here are advocating voting Republican, let alone that orange scrub, breh. nikkas are just tired of the Democrat runaround.
half of the people posting in this thread
are drumpf loving cac's and c00ns.
I'm not team jackass or elepahant
but i'm not blind breh.
If it were up to the trump and
the republican party we'd be reading
white's only signs in sections of walmart.
UKVu0t8.gif

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
half of the people posting in this thread
are drumpf loving cac's and c00ns.
I'm not team jackass or elepahant
but i'm not blind breh.
If it were up to the trump and
the republican party we'd be reading
white's only signs in sections of walmart.
UKVu0t8.gif
Trash as they are, we're not accepting BS from the other side any more either. I'm leaning West umtil further notice. :ehh:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
the democrats in charge isnt doing shyt to protect us you keep bringing up civil rights laws and other bullshyt what is the dems doing to protect these laws?!!? why are you fukking mad at ME pointing out that the dems have failed??? :dwillhuh: you objectively are so blind to what is actually happening its fukking insane. the dems have failed. they can blame the republicans all they want but when they are in power they do nothing to protect what your saying. who's fault roe v wade was overturned???

nikka wake up...:dwillhuh: You going around in circles but the dems are not above criticism for being bullshyt con artists... you defend them when clearly they not worth defending..

You're so fücking disingenuous. :scust:

Roe v. Wade was overturned as a direct result of the bothsiderism you were spewing in 2016 and 2020. Let me break it down for your obtuse-acting ass.

People elect Presidents. Presidents appoint Justices. Justices can overturn laws, affecting millions of people. Justices serve life terms unless they resign. If you claim elections don't matter, then you shouldn't have shït to say about Roe v. Wade being overturned.

Every judge that voted in favor of overturning Roe was appointed by either Trump or Bush Sr./Jr., and Trump got THREE appointments. There's nothing Democrats can do about that except try to hold power around the time another justice dies or resigns, which is impossible to predict.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You're so fücking disingenuous. :scust:

Roe v. Wade was overturned as a direct result of the bothsiderism you were spewing in 2016 and 2020. Let me break it down for your obtuse-acting ass.

People elect Presidents. Presidents appoint Justices. Justices can overturn laws, affecting millions of people. Justices serve life terms unless they resign. If you claim elections don't matter, then you shouldn't have shït to say about Roe v. Wade being overturned.

Every judge that voted in favor of overturning Roe was appointed by either Trump or Bush Sr./Jr., and Trump got THREE appointments. There's nothing Democrats can do about that except try to hold power around the time another justice dies or resigns, which is impossible to predict.
Obama said while running for president the 1st thing he would do was sign the Freedom of Choice Act and codify Roe v Wade. But once he won he said nevermind. lol
So I think you are going to have to pick another issue. Dems failed the country again on an issue they act like is of the utmost import.
"Aw shucks, we tried (not really) and failed." Should be their motto.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Obama said while running for president the 1st thing he would do was sign the Freedom of Choice Act and codify Roe v Wade. But once he won he said nevermind. lol
So I think you are going to have to pick another issue. Dems failed the country again on an issue they act like is of the utmost import.

THANK YOU!!! :mjgrin:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

THANK YOU!!! :mjgrin:

Ok... Yeah. Obama fukked up on that.

And...?

Y'all have more smoke for Democrats merely failing to pass legislation than Republicans actively passing harmful legislation. How does that not bother you? :why:

Just because I'm not straddling the fence like you low energy clowns doesn't make me a Democrat shill. Shït ain't that black & white.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Your line of thinking does not line up with the voter's opinions. They blame Republicans for Roe vs Wade being overturned. No one is blaming Dems. So this argument is pointless.

Candidates often run on policy ideas and once they get in office , either other issues take higher priority, or they decide its not worth the political capital and time to waste trying to accomplish that goal.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

And...?

Y'all have more smoke for Democrats merely failing to pass legislation than Republicans actively passing harmful legislation. How does that not bother you? :why:

Just because I'm not straddling the fence like you low energy clowns doesn't make me a Democrat shill. Shït ain't that black & white.
We are tasking the Dems with stopping the Republicans and they are failing us miserably.
No one is straddling any fence. THEY BOTH SUCK! We don't like either.
The Republicans are evil and the Dems are incompetent. It's a sad state of affairs that leaves everyone disappointed. We lost hope you still have some is the only difference.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
we've reached the stage of openly conceding the only reason to vote for him is to vote against his opponent

good luck with that strategy. can't wait to sit back and watch the fukkery
There's no other viable strategy without political reform. Some people understand that others are still dancing around the point. The country still has to run. Not a time for idealistic people just practical people to take the lead. And your last sentence is everything. Can't just be a spectator in the game of life.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

And...?

Y'all have more smoke for Democrats merely failing to pass legislation than Republicans actively passing harmful legislation. How does that not bother you?

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: because y'all do nothing but blame the republicans but when the dems are in power LOOK WHAT HAPPENS!!!! they are INEFFECTIVE AND DONT DO shyt!!! but they want black folks to vote for them meanwhile we get nothing in return?!?:what: nah go ask them J folks since y'all give israel billions per year annually...:manny: you dont need the black vote because apparently we get nothing for it... so why vote everyone else getting tangibles. So ask those other groups to be the new base...:manny: