I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Damn he going try to just act like nothing happened and continue trolling like business as usual
How do you even rationalize still supporting dude, hopefully the site flops

Far too many degenerate cacs (as well as the other non-black lames) out there for it to happen :snoop:

This is lowkey when I first started thinking dude might be trash
From what little we heard from or knew about his dad....he seemed reasonable. I feel like my parents would have been bytching WAY more if I was screaming and cursing in the next room for youtube. He was acting like his dad was this horrible person for expecting him to move like a normal adult man

That Vaseline scene :huhldup:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
And, he's still talking the same way he always has.:scust:.

This disgusting cretin is feeling himself now. I guess that's better than feeling 13 year old girls like he wanted too though.:hhh:.

Do you think this loser would have the audacity to go to an Eagles home game?:lupe:.

he’s in his own world so yeah I can see him trying. The results would be :wow:.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Damn he going try to just act like nothing happened and continue trolling like business as usual
How do you even rationalize still supporting dude, hopefully the site flops

This is lowkey when I first started thinking dude might be trash
From what little we heard from or knew about his dad....he seemed reasonable. I feel like my parents would have been bytching WAY more if I was screaming and cursing in the next room for youtube. He was acting like his dad was this horrible person for expecting him to move like a normal adult man
From what I can gather his dad just has those annoying traits that all parents have. EDP is just a mentally unstable pedo that refuses to act like a real man.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Not surprised EDP is gonna still make some money off his weirdo fan base that will support him for trolling sake.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't believe this scum bag has the audacity to set up his own website after all of this.

It likely means he's already spoken to a lawyer that has told him there is little to no chance of actual charges being brought against him after those other idiots filmed it and botched any investigation that could have taken place to take this weirdo off the streets.

Now, I would absolutely not be surprised to see his website doxed or have the host of his website refuse to host it going forward.
:mjlol: