I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

b. woods

Peace
Daps

:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:
Wow he’s talking tough now but in person he was shook. This is legendary levels of delusion.

:hhh:

Glad to see his “supporters” are calling out his bull shyt. He really thought those cacs would take him back by continuing to act like a degenerate. “The EDP family takes care of their own” :dead:

I never noticed this but one of the comments said how in videos of him in bars, at nfl games or really anywhere surrounded by actual people he’s a fukkin mouse.

he only turns into this character in his apartment or when he’s shooting videos alone out in the desert

Edp is a straight p*ssy trying to come back. fukk the pedo shyt for a second. This fakkit is on video being subservient to a overweight white boy. That white boy had him taking his glasses off and talking in that proper voice lmfao. He's a p*ssy making this video talking shyt when he was all "yes sir" when he actually saw them in person. Once you venture over to bytch land, you stay your bytch ass there.

EDP an ol Smokey-ass muhfukka :mjlol:

"He be like "Shut the fukk up. :ufdup:" I be quiet. :whoa: Soon as he leave :sas1:, I be talkin again. :umad:"

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This is why I say pedophiles can't be rehabilitated. All that crying and saying he was going to get help was fukking bullshyt.
The OG pedo catcher CH said the same thing...

All those nasty mothafukkas you saw crying on his show, the majority of them were repeat offenders...

If you don't want to execute them then the only other rational option is life prison...A convicted pedophile must never be allowed to even look at a child again...

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Can't believe this scum bag has the audacity to set up his own website after all of this.

It likely means he's already spoken to a lawyer that has told him there is little to no chance of actual charges being brought against him after those other idiots filmed it and botched any investigation that could have taken place to take this weirdo off the streets.

Now, I would absolutely not be surprised to see his website doxed or have the host of his website refuse to host it going forward.
Why is that the case again?

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I never noticed this but one of the comments said how in videos of him in bars, at nfl games or really anywhere surrounded by actual people he’s a fukkin mouse.

he only turns into this character in his apartment or when he’s shooting videos alone out in the desert

yea this always been the case
When he went to his first eagles game, a lot of his fans were approaching him and dude was shy and meek as hell :russ:

honestly as outlandish as his "character" is it's almost impossible for anyone sane to be on 100 like that 24/7. I never really thought that was the real him. it's the fact he's the complete opposite in real life that's a L. I feel like if those dudes put hands on him he would have just started crying

Last edited: