I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’m legit mad that kids are going to be paying this hippo’s bills again.

And he’s acting like nothing never happened? :dwillhuh:

I hope he gets clapped or dies from a heart attack.

he’ll always have that white audience that supports & sends him money as long as he keeps c00ning

His fans are just as degenerate as he is. The bearded cac who set him up & who got exposed as a racist even told EDP he was a big fan of his before the sting

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:
Wow he’s talking tough now but in person he was shook. This is legendary levels of delusion.

:hhh:

Glad to see his “supporters” are calling out his bull shyt. He really thought those cacs would take him back by continuing to act like a degenerate. “The EDP family takes care of their own” :dead:

I never noticed this but one of the comments said how in videos of him in bars, at nfl games or really anywhere surrounded by actual people he’s a fukkin mouse.

he only turns into this character in his apartment or when he’s shooting videos alone out in the desert

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin

:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:
Wow he’s talking tough now but in person he was shook. This is legendary levels of delusion.

Edp is a straight p*ssy trying to come back. fukk the pedo shyt for a second. This fakkit is on video being subservient to a overweight white boy. That white boy had him taking his glasses off and talking in that proper voice lmfao. He's a p*ssy making this video talking shyt when he was all "yes sir" when he actually saw them in person. Once you venture over to bytch land, you stay your bytch ass there.