I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Yeah that’s an old response video. He hasn’t said or uploaded anything since he got caught.

:wow: just saw that the Eagles doc he was supposed to be in dropped him from it. He has the movie poster hanging on his wall and everything.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I just noticed this fat nasty pedo fakkit got 2M followers...

How bruh? :dahell:

What he do other than bytch about the Eagles?

And how his back got titties?

aqtos4dynju61.jpg

:dead:

Last edited:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
It's crazy before he was exposed he was condescending towards his viewers calling them "no life no p*ssy getting mofos" when that decoy called him. Nikka really thought he was the shyt cause he thought a 13 year old was feeling him :mjlol: ....

When he got exposed he was begging those cacs like a child that got caught doing something bad by their parents to not to call the cops and even starting crying :francis:

EDP got humbled like a motherfukker:wow:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man These Retards Are Not Only Racist But They’re fukking Horrible At What They Do, Good Lord

You Know You’re shyt When The Video Ends And People Hate YOU More Than They Hate The Pedophile

They Let Trolling, Jokes And Humiliation Get In The Way Of A Serious Matter, Hopefully After This They Suffer The Same Fate Of Losing Everything Over Their Racists Tirades

You Can Tell The Main Dude Is A Slob With Some Skeletons In The Closet Of His Own, It Looks Like Their IG Is Down, They May Have Fumbled At The Goaline

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Those predator poucher people suck
Man These Retards Are Not Only Racist But They’re fukking Horrible At What They Do, Good Lord

You Know You’re shyt When The Video Ends And People Hate YOU More Than They Hate The Pedophile

They Let Trolling, Jokes And Humiliation Get In The Way Of A Serious Matter, Hopefully After This They Suffer The Same Fate Of Losing Everything Over Their Racists Tirades

You Can Tell The Main Dude Is A Slob With Some Skeletons In The Closet Of His Own, It Looks Like Their IG Is Down, They May Have Fumbled At The Goaline
thst whole video was shytty and it pissed me off. They couldn’t even ask coherent questions. Dude was screaming like a bytch for the cops at the end. So disorganized. So juvenile. Just sloppy sloppy work. Should’ve been a slam dunk

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Those predator poucher people suck

thst whole video was shytty and it pissed me off. They couldn’t even ask coherent questions. Dude was screaming like a bytch for the cops at the end. So disorganized. So juvenile. Just sloppy sloppy work. Should’ve been a slam dunk

They should of been on that nikka lilke

93953.jpg