I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I just finished that 2 hour transcript video and apart from the disgust of it all I was taken aback by how much he fukking sucks at flirting and sexting overall. Soon as they got to text bruh just talks about masturbating and sending her pics of his shyt. They were either talking about absolutely nothing or engaging in some :gag: texting. He doesn't do any kind of feeling out or mood setting, it's like he was entirely consumed by his horniness

Also did anyone else peep the part where EDP said he wanted to eat her p*ssy and the decoy said "how"? Pedophilia really some sick type of illness because ain't no way anyone else wouldn't take a step back and be like WTF am I doing. This man told her he loved her like what the fukk is that. I've had whole ass relationships where I've never told the girls I love them and this grown ass man throwing it out to a 13 year old. He's clearly been a lame his whole life and figured his best chance was with girls who have no kind of sexual knowledge or experience. He's definitely mentally ill but he's cognitive enough to know what he's doing is wrong and this is pure speculation but his comfort level of where he took it with her knowing her age makes me feel like he's done this before and I don't mean it was his second or third time. There's a lot to unpack here

I'm surprised at how uncomfortable this transcript reading made me because I've watched a lot of these amateur TCAP YouTube channels. The way he uses the idea of hugs to gain trust is especially disturbing given the video a poster like 20 pages ago posted of him hugging that lil child. Even more fukked that the people conducting this "sting" are racist mfs that are clearly more motivated by their own social media success than getting this dude out the paint. EDP got guns on deck this could get fukking ugly because his reputation is done. A C-List black male YouTube celebrity is easy food in these e-streets. There's very few people that will read those transcripts and not want to see him under the prison

I wish he would have shot them racist cacs when they went to crib front him and then turned the gun and shot himself.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I think that if Google doesn't kill his channels, he'll pay low for awhile and then start pumping out videos again.
They can't let his channel stay up on youtube, they have to act...

He's a known repeat offender, this isn't a one off, this a pattern with this nasty pedo fakkit...

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if anyone posted this but :mjlol:

Skip the first 15 seconds, very disturbing :merchant:

giphy-6ca88a94402bbcf4e.gif

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so i dont understand. cool he got exposed for the pedo stuff, he needs help or something from shiit he was sending
but could breh just not leave, why he felt the need to entertain them?
also the video felt so drawn out with all them damn questions
like them asking over and over "you know u wrote this"
"do you understand what kinda trouble youre in"
like damn get on with whatever youre gonna do

edit: just got to the end, dude really stayed and answered to all that shiit and decided to walk away after 30 minutes

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
so i dont understand. cool he got exposed for the pedo stuff, he needs help or something from shiit he was sending

edit: just got to the end, dude really stayed and answered to all that shiit and decided to walk away after 30 minutes
My guess is shock and fear. U don't ever admit guilt. Especially on cam. He should of waddled away as soon as they started asking questions. But maybe he wanted to know just what they had.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
There’s a level of manipulation and malice involved in enticing underage children for sex that makes an adult unredeemable in my eyes. This isn’t someone who stole, or committed a non violent crime that you can move on from after punishment. If you’ve reached a level where you can not only lust after a child but actively pursue one, you’ve lost your humanity. There is no turning back.

That post about EDP seeking help rings hollow for me. There should be no redemption act here. His life should be over.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

That's what I didn't understand at first, but then you have to remember that c00ns are very submissive to cacs. They called him all kinds of names and he kept being polite.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

He thought if he listened they wouldn’t call the police