I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all true
but between this and the 20+ guns dude has I feel like he at least is on the FBI radar now
I'm not sure what kind of warrants and what not are required but maybe they will have dude IP under surveillance or at least on some kind of watch list. I think he already said he is on the no fly list due to all the guns
as he's already proven this is the kind of things these dudes HAVE to keep doing, like some kind of mental illness going on. he'll be talking to minors again in due time and hopefully the authorities will be on his ass then
Hopefully his guns are confiscated, that’s probably the only thing that will happen

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
He’s a grown child that doesn’t seem to find fault in his actions. Everything isn’t as serious as it seems when he gets caught. We’re the crazy ones for taking him seriously.

He needs to be locked up because he will hurt someone one day if he hasn’t already and they’re afraid to speak up.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
He’s a grown child that doesn’t seem to find fault in his actions. Everything isn’t as serious as it seems when he gets caught. We’re the crazy ones for taking him seriously.

He needs to be locked up because he will hurt someone one day if he hasn’t already and they’re afraid to speak up.

shyt if Kent was a red flag imagine this dude

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

Just disclosure, this was a video from last year when he was first accused of being a pedo

b. woods

Peace
Daps

Just disclosure, this was a video from last year when he was first accused of being a pedo

:russ: He is wearing the same shirt. :mjlol: :laff:

That must be his official "creep shirt". :scusthov:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I didn’t listen!!!!! :damn:

Please listen to this man so you won’t have to go thru the same thing I did!!!! :damn:
full

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I thought the first time was this one. The one I posted seems recent because of the way he looks and by his shirt he was wearing. He uploaded and quickly deleted the most recent one.

:russ: He is wearing the same shirt. :mjlol: :laff:

That must be his official "creep shirt". :scusthov:

EDP doesn't necessarily have a diverse wardrobe lol

He's been laying super low (smart) since this whole thing happened. The video is old. That's why it's all chopped up. And as dumb as EDP is he wouldn't be ending the video talking about cleaning his damn guns knowing enforcement is potentially out for him :russ:

I've been on his dedicated Reddit page a lot since this all dropped. If he ever does drop a new video, trust me, his "diehards" will know it and post it instantly.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
EDP doesn't necessarily have a diverse wardrobe lol

He's been laying super low (smart) since this whole thing happened. The video is old. That's why it's all chopped up. And as dumb as EDP is he wouldn't be ending the video talking about cleaning his damn guns knowing enforcement is potentially out for him :russ:

I've been on his dedicated Reddit page a lot since this all dropped. If he ever does drop a new video, trust me, his "diehards" will know it and post it instantly.

Yeah, I knew it was old from the comments.

I'm just :mjlol: at the fact that he has THE SAME SHIRT ON as the one when he was busted. :mjlol:

Last edited: