I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
What a p*ssy. Waited 15 minutes before asking if they were police and then continued the interview when they said no. Following their orders like a little bytch and apologizing to them. Dude talks a bunch of tough shyt online but he's soft, :flabbynsick: and likes children smh.

He deserves to be exposed + arrested for sure, but I wonder if the cops can even do anything about this. These Pedophile Poacher people are unprofessional as hell. They sounded desperate when they were calling the cops "please send someone!"

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
A quick FYI...

People try to follow the Chris Hansen playbook, but don't realize that the first few seasons of To Catch A Predator when the cops wasn't involved, Hansen let them go and that was the end of it.

It wasn't until he got the police INVOLVED WITH THE ENTIRE PROCESS, that they were able to put cuffs on dudes.

Like I said earlier. These racist cac's did this for likes, clicks, promotions, and money. Any decent lawyer would easily win the case.

Most prosecutors won't touch this because if it was a decoy...... there is no victim. Which means there is no crime to investigate.

In the end they got what they wanted though. EDP is done now and anyone still supporting him will be seen as being pro pedophile.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Ironic how he blames George Floyd and daunte Wright for “not complying” when he can’t even comply to the legal age of consent. Using edp’s logic, he deserves to get killed :ohhh:

whoa facts lol. and that was the very first time i ever in my life heard of this fat dude. i was appalled and didn't even comment it was so horrible. and come to find out he's an internet celebrity off the strength of being an eagles fan. that's my rival as a giants fan but i actually have a gang of respect for that franchise and their fans. always have, i still love randall and donovan. SMH he's a disgrace to both black people and that fanbase b

fukk edp :pacspit:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
whoa facts lol. and that was the very first time i ever in my life heard of this fat dude. i was appalled and didn't even comment it was so horrible. and come to find out he's an internet celebrity off the strength of being an eagles fan. that's my rival as a giants fan but i actually have a gang of respect for that franchise and their fans. always have, i still love randall and donovan. SMH he's a disgrace to both black people and that fanbase b

Said all kinds of shyt bout black people but was shrivelled like a bytch infront of those whites

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
A quick FYI...

People try to follow the Chris Hansen playbook, but don't realize that the first few seasons of To Catch A Predator when the cops wasn't involved, Hansen let them go and that was the end of it.

It wasn't until he got the police INVOLVED WITH THE ENTIRE PROCESS, that they were able to put cuffs on dudes.

Like I said earlier. These racist cac's did this for likes, clicks, promotions, and money. Any decent lawyer would easily win the case.

Most prosecutors won't touch this because if it was a decoy...... there is no victim. Which means there is no crime to investigate.

all true
but between this and the 20+ guns dude has I feel like he at least is on the FBI radar now
I'm not sure what kind of warrants and what not are required but maybe they will have dude IP under surveillance or at least on some kind of watch list. I think he already said he is on the no fly list due to all the guns
as he's already proven this is the kind of things these dudes HAVE to keep doing, like some kind of mental illness going on. he'll be talking to minors again in due time and hopefully the authorities will be on his ass then

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Enter Dat Prison 445 :dead:
This how I imagine he'd be roasted

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
OddballForthrightJunebug-size_restricted.gif
o
1bcdc4235c72404bb93836fb7837831b.jpg

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
What's fukk up is, if dude was caught in a prostitution sting, you would've clowned him, but, gave him props for just trying to get it over with.

But, dude has a problem. He has had a girlfriends before.

Dude just can't handle grown women. shyt, nikka needed to go to Brazil or some shyt. It's gross because we've watched this dude for 8 years and he got more and more depraved.

Towards the end of the video, they (CACs) interview EDP's ex on speaker phone

EDIT: Wrong video, he deleted his live stream from last night

Here's the vid

Sounds like they broke up because he was immature and too crazy online for a school teacher to be fukking with him.