I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
That was literally watching someone slowly realize their life is over in real time.

:scust:Dude is beyond disgusting. The cacs were on some clown shyt too, but there is still no defending this fukking creep

This is who was doing the interview though...:francis:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I'm aware. He's a racist piece of trash and I don't plan on ever watching another one of his videos again. But EDP is still a Eagles fan.

fixed :scusthov:

He's a low self esteem, obese, non p*ssy getting delusional fukk boy pedo.....

But he should've caught assault charges on those crackas off the rip. :mjpls:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
5ihkdsevvcu61.jpg

This was so obviously a catfish/setup. EDP legit mentally ill to fall for this fake ass profile. :russ:

"14 soon":mjlol: they didn't even have to put in any effort to entrap him.

How a random on Reddit raised the red flag on this for you but your ass couldn't see it through?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
5ihkdsevvcu61.jpg

This was so obviously a catfish/setup. EDP legit mentally ill to fall for this fake ass profile. :russ:

"14 soon":mjlol: they didn't even have to put in any effort to entrap him.

How a random on Reddit raised the red flag on this for you but your ass couldn't see it through?
giphy.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
A quick FYI...

People try to follow the Chris Hansen playbook, but don't realize that the first few seasons of To Catch A Predator when the cops wasn't involved, Hansen let them go and that was the end of it.

It wasn't until he got the police INVOLVED WITH THE ENTIRE PROCESS, that they were able to put cuffs on dudes.

Like I said earlier. These racist cac's did this for likes, clicks, promotions, and money. Any decent lawyer would easily win the case.

Most prosecutors won't touch this because if it was a decoy...... there is no victim. Which means there is no crime to investigate.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
These guys are fukking idiots though. Trying to crack jokes like "You can't run away from this, literally and figuratively" and "Should we call you the horny horny hippo"?
They do that shyt in every video. It's funny at first but QUICKLY gets old. They're some strange motherfukkers.