I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
"Jump over the barricade and riot that mothafukkin field.....I want it to be mothafukkin chaos" :wow:

"more loyal than Raiders fans"

breh we lost in the superbowl to the BUCS after trading our head coach to them
you'll never, ever in your life be more loyal. We got fukkED in the ASS by our own team and it cost us the most important thing in the sport. How could you possibly be more dedicated?

"oh we keep losing boo hoo" yeah so do the browns, lions, titans damn near half the league. How many of y'all get bent over and fukked in front of you and millions upon millions of others in the most watched event of the year?

...that's right, just the Raiders.

Sorry. /endrant

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Only on the Coli does this fat bytch nikka's opinions matter, only you a$$holes would turn this fukkboi into an "online celeb."

Y'all been upping this sorry ass thread for four years. Let it go.

breh do you not understand how it's like watching a real life cartman?

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
:wow:

He lives the gimmick, dude only cares about the Eagles

Floiii-agles-flooi
On the road to vic-tor-eeey
/philly accent

I told him to watch an eagles vs ravens game with me so I could get that YouTube stimulus package.

It's funny no one knew who he was at first the moment I saw him i said he'll nah they hired this YouTube nikka

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I told him to watch an eagles vs ravens game with me so I could get that YouTube stimulus package.

It's funny no one knew who he was at first the moment I saw him i said he'll nah they hired this YouTube nikka

:dead:

breh I'm pretty sure if you watched an eagles game with him, it would not be fun..at all.

I had a friend name Cole who was this huge Celtics stan, the biggest stan of anything I've ever met in my life, bought his own Celtic Championship banner. But it was glorious watching him fill out "Celtics" all the way on our playoff brackets in 08, laugh at him for being a stan, then the big 3 coming through :wow: Watching games with him just involved a lot of pacing and nail biting, being afraid of getting socked in the jaw :russ:

You should ask him to go with a bar with you, cause that mufukka needs to get laid furreal, furreal

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
:dead:

breh I'm pretty sure if you watched an eagles game with him, it would not be fun..at all.

I had a friend name cole who was this huge celtic stan, bought his own Celtic Championship banner.
Watching games with him just involved a lot of pacing and nail biting, being afraid of getting socked in the jaw :russ:

You should ask him to go with a bar with you, cause that mufukka needs to get laid furreal, furreal

I saw him at a Cowboys bar last season he got chased out by much of wetbacks for talking too much shyt he was badly outnumbered but yeah he was out of control that was the game where the Cowboys won in Philly.