I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
The last minute of the video where he's talking tough then ask for help to fight the guy:russ:

He calls his dad out for not knowing shyt about football then he turns around and calls Fletcher Cox garbage:mjlol:, i would kill to have Fletcher Cox on the Cowboys D-line. I also like how quickly he turned on Carson Wentz, he made it seem like they drafted Tom Brady in his draft video

He is a fat cornball...he doesnt know dikk about football or p*ssy...dont get this hype on this grown ass bed wetter

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

I am legit like :scustscust: looking at that video.

Isn't he always saying the Eagles will lose, so wtf is he so angry about?

He needs to stop worrying about the Eagles, and worry about that hairline. :francis:

Be a grown ass man and throw stuff around in your bedroom brehs.

He looks like he has lost so much weight though. :troll:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I am legit like :scustscust: looking at that video.

Isn't he always saying the Eagles will lose, so wtf is he so angry about?

He needs to stop worrying about the Eagles, and worry about that hairline. :francis:

Be a grown ass man and throw stuff around in your bedroom brehs.

He looks like he has lost so much weight though. :troll:
He should go work out after games. With his anger, he'll look more and more like 50 Cent after every loss

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
He should go work out after games. With his anger, he'll look more and more like 50 Cent after every loss
Should totally jog and run the rage off after losses. Or head to a boxing gym. EDP might stroke out mid-session, but at least he would die exercising. imagine his body rage quitting the Eagles fanbase FOR GOOD.

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Bro is gonna have a stroke if every loss in a dead season has him screaming his head off.