I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This nikka the worst fan :russ:. The Eagles were supposed to go 3-13 or some shyt and he stay shytting on them . Like damn nikka you can't win every game, those receivers are trash though.

:childplease:

I don't consider him a fan. Just because his wardrobe consists of Eagle jerseys doesn't make him a fan.
Mofo talking about the eagles aint shyt, never be shyt at the start of the season.

:pacspit: at this fat fukk.

Why can't he rep the Browns and leave the Eagles alone. :mjcry:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He got pissed at a comment someone made when he admitted he's still in the 400lbs weight class, they joked about how he's been working out since February and he's still fat:russ:. You can tell he's still eating fat foods because he's only lost weight in his shoulders.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
He got pissed at a comment someone made when he admitted he's still in the 400lbs weight class, they joked about how he's been working out since February and he's still fat:russ:. You can tell he's still eating fat foods because he's only lost weight in his shoulders.

:scustscust:

He doesn't look that tall, so I always thought he was like 350 or some shyt. 400 is :huhldup:and:scusthov:,

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
The team has done better than most people expected this season.
The Eagles are .500.
You know this and I know this. The Eagles have circled the drain. Now the garbage disposal is grinding them down. The nation will watch the Eagles collapse on MNF this week -- just when I resolved to cut back on the 4Loko. *scream*

My liver will soon be enlarged. x_X

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
He got pissed at a comment someone made when he admitted he's still in the 400lbs weight class.... You can tell he's still eating fat foods because he's only lost weight in his shoulders.
Now let's ease up, man.

400 lbs is a lot uh damn heft to drag back and forth to the gym regularly. EDP lacks a car and walks 6-8 miles round trip each gym visit. I don't know if his gym weight routine is worth a damn, but that walk alone involves exertion (given his mass).

He should try a bootcamp class or Title Boxing. I would pay $$$ to see EDP work out for an hour in such a class. He would puke and then faintm

The angry fat ass has a slimmer face now, too. His features are starting to manifest from under the blubber. Maybe his hairline will shift forwards. Stranger things have happened...

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
CuVfgpOUAAAN6Jz.jpg

that hairline :flabbynsick:

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Fan Petitions Donald Trump to Deport Crazy Philadelphia Eagles Fan ‘EDP445′

Just when you thought you’ve seen it all.

After every Philadelphia Eagles loss, and there’s been plenty this year so far, crazy and irate Eagles fan ‘EDP445′ usually goes on a tirade in his room about how much the team sucks and who should be fired or cut.

He goes crazy, we all laugh and random people tell him he’s going to have heart attack one day moving all that weight around so fast and screaming at the top of his lungs. Good times, yea? NO.

A bunch of Eagles fan do not like that guy representing the fan base and wish he would stop, but clearly he won’t do that so one guy decided the best thing to do was to get him deported.

An Eagles fan took to change.org to petition President-elect Donald Trump to deport EDP immediately.

“We can’t have a football fan like this in our country. Please sign guys. He hates football, now make him pay for it.”

Fan Petitions Donald Trump to Deport Crazy Philadelphia Eagles Fan ‘EDP445′