I love when the Eagles lose just to hear him pissed EDIT: (HES A PEDOPHILE)

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Don't worry, EDP will calm down, brehs. His favorite holiday of the year is only three days away. :flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

EDP as he approaches the dinner table =
full

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
This nikka the worst fan :russ:. The Eagles were supposed to go 3-13 or some shyt and he stay shytting on them . Like damn nikka you can't win every game, those receivers are trash though.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
EDP445 is coping the best he can. Is his grip on reality slipping? Yes. Clearly. Obviously. (He should take pride in the 30+ lbs lost, though. I hope you guys are joking about a loss prevention job. Shoplifters don't deserve to be crushed under 420 lbs of sexual/NFL frustration.)

I don't even watch Eagles games anymore. X_x My pain was too great. The New Wentz Order == just another rebuilding year.

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This nikka the worst fan :russ:. The Eagles were supposed to go 3-13 or some shyt and he stay shytting on them . Like damn nikka you can't win every game, those receivers are trash though.

He just loves to complain.He was even mad when the eagles traded Bradford for a 1st. The team has done better than most people expected this season.