" I like light-skinned guys, because I don't want no nappy headed ass baby"

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i am willing to bet that a large amount of them do. why would so many wear wigs and weave if they didnt have aspects self hatred? besides i've heard black women drool over light skin babies all my life. this shyt aint new. this mentality has been a part of the community for decades, if not centuries....
Wigs and weaves don’t mean you hate yourself or hair grade, they simply give you more hair. Lots of women wearing kinky, curly or tightly coiled weaves, wigs and clip ins these days

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I type in colloquialisms on here in concomitance with this being a hip-hop/sports forum. Like you spelled brother with an 'A' in this post here that's an informality as well as 'gotcha' I'm able to grab the context of what you were saying quite plainly. If you're the type of individual who's a hard-liner on grammar and linguistic markers this board isn't congruent with that mindset in topics and discussions.
Ah, gotcha. I was confused. If im being a stickler, the correct conjunction there should be whereas instead of while. Go head though brotha. :hubie:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wigs and weaves don’t mean you hate yourself or hair grade, they simply give you more hair. Lots of women wearing kinky, curly or tightly coiled weaves, wigs and clip ins these days

i heard that excuse from the ex all the time. all that weave shyt eventually fukked up her edges. I am sure some blk women wear weaves for hair growth but most just dont like their grade of hair.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:obama: Light Skin brehs....All we do is win.

I been telling yall women prefer light skin brothas. They just gas you dark skin nikkas cause they know you got low self esteem.

But there are numerous threads on here where dudes saying they prefer light skinned hoes

Matta fact dudes made threads saying men who prefer dark skin women are lying:mjlol:

Daps
not that igaf what short women think or want in this regard, but yes most women prefer tall men. I'm tall so it makes sense for me

Just a few questions regarding this un-receipted information:

How old were the women surveyed?
What part of the country were these women from?
Were these women in a relationship or single?
What type of occupation (if any) did these women have?
What was their educational background and level?
Did they come from single-parent homes or 'traditional' two-parent homes?
What income-level were these women?
What were the ethnicities of these women?
Were these women actually born female or not?
Were these women originally from this country or some other country?

:jbhmm:
You heard her boys :mjlit:

And we have other female posters here who legitimately hate men under 6 ft, like wish death on them
And people feel the same way about race/complexion as they do height so if you’re dark skinned but want your children to have it better than you than you gotta do what you gotta do :manny:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I thought only black men perpetuated colorism:ohhh:

On another note, idc if that’s how she feels. Guess I won’t be dating her.

Saves more time and effort than whining about it on social media all day & to anyone who’ll listen.