" I like light-skinned guys, because I don't want no nappy headed ass baby"

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is everytime yall nikkas wanna be victims and I say y'all weak y'all want to prove y'all are victims? Obviously I don't give a fukk about your copping mechanisms and just feel you're weak. I never said we had the same experiences I just find y'all weak on this issue. You disagree that's cool too.

I don't believe in colorism in a dating sense or as a way not to get jokes told about you. I will always say that's bullshyt and victim mentality. Maybe if you wasn't a shy and quiet kid on top of being dark skin you'd feel like me instead of still triggered like you are now it seems. It's a shame you feel that way but I have no sympathy for adults on that stuff sorry.

I got you. we all cope with shyt differently. i am a man now and yes i still get triggered. i not going to lie on that. i still have a chip on my shoulder not because i am insecure but because i was to shy and quiet then to speak up for myself.
it wasnt until i was about 15 when i just said fukk it and started knockin nikkaz out who wanted to clown.
since then i've fukked a lot of bytches across the complexion spectrum. and yes i've witness colorism in the dating world too. however i fukked 2 or more bytches for every hoe that said she didnt like dark skin. i dont play the victim but i do acknowledge that colorism exists and respect how other people have learned to cope with it.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I got you. we all cope with shyt differently. i am a man now and yes i still get triggered. i not going to lie on that. i still have a chip on my shoulder not because i am insecure but because i was to shy and quiet then to speak up for myself.
it wasnt until i was about 15 when i just said fukk it and started knockin nikkaz out who wanted to clown.
since then i've fukked a lot of bytches across the complexion spectrum. and yes i've witness colorism in the dating world too. however i fukked 2 or more bytches for every hoe that said she didnt like dark skin. i dont play the victim but i do acknowledge that colorism exists and respect how other people have learned to cope with it.
Colorism don't exist in dating that's victim shyt my man. Whatever the reason you're not entitled to every chick and the same for these whining ass chicks. If it isn't complexion, it's weight, or height, or money, religion, or something else. The others just don't have a built in excuse for folks to cry about. Do you talk to every chick that show you interest? Since we know the answer you're no different but since it's no built in ism with saying no based on the other ones you think you're different l. That's why I will never agree with this colorism in dating stuff because all it is is folks crying about not getting choose.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Colorism don't exist in dating that's victim shyt my man. Whatever the reason you're not entitled to every chick and the same for these whining ass chicks. If it isn't complexion, it's weight, or height, or money, religion, or something else. The others just don't have a built in excuse for folks to cry about. Do you talk to every chick that show you interest? Since we know the answer you're no different but since it's no built in ism with saying no based on the other ones you think you're different l. That's why I will never agree with this colorism in dating stuff because all it is is folks crying about not getting choose.

You're lying to yourself if you don't think colorism is a factor when it comes to dating. This goes for both men and women. I have seen women who say they don't like dark skin guys or light skin guys and thus filter who they choose to date based on those biases. If you choose to not date an entire group of people based on their skin tone, wouldn't you consider that colorism?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You're lying to yourself if you don't think colorism is a factor when it comes to dating. This goes for both men and women. I have seen women who say they don't like dark skin guys or light skin guys and thus filter who they choose to date based on those biases. If you choose to not date an entire group of people based on their skin tone, wouldn't you consider that colorism?
Nah you insecure in yourself my man. Colorism isn't a thing in dating. Stop letting being online twist your mind.

I don't give a damn what you call it my point is it isn't a big deal aka it isn't a thing. Ugly folks worry about that shyt. fukk I look like worried about those who don't like me rgardless of their reason? Point is they don't like me so whether it's because of complexion, job, status, height, etc they don't like me. I'm not doing that hoe shyt where if they don't like you because of complexion I'm going to sit here and cry. Being real you rarely have any way to know why you got rejected unless someone tells you and that's not happening like y'all cats claim online. You're not running up on a chick and she like nah I don't date DS dudes. I won't say it's never happened but that is the outlier not the norm.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
TRASH!!!!

Pwux.gif

Yet some idiots will see this as a compliment. SMH

It is always a compliment to be attractive to the opposite sex.