" I like light-skinned guys, because I don't want no nappy headed ass baby"

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
You don’t think most women prefer tall dudes who towers over them and heels and can dominate them in bed?

@The5thLetter @dora_da_destroyer let this nikka know :banderas: these females are #HOM/HardOnManlets

It’s not so much that we care in the sense that we’re trying to date them, we just want the best for our children. We know people with certain features get favorable treatment in this world, gotta adapt

White america created the one drop rule.So as soon as your child is seen or labeled as black,such treatment will not differ much within the eyes of a racist.Look at meghan markle despite being as racially ambiguous she still got the :mjpls: treatment.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Both of these chickens need to be bytched slapped by a pimp named slick back

these bytches be putting horse hair in they head and forget who they are.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Why are yall caught up in what some Random girl has to say?
Most black women don't think this way

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are yall caught up in what some Random girl has to say?
Most black women don't think this way

i am willing to bet that a large amount of them do. why would so many wear wigs and weave if they didnt have aspects self hatred? besides i've heard black women drool over light skin babies all my life. this shyt aint new. this mentality has been a part of the community for decades, if not centuries....

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wanted a little black, nappy headed baby. I remember dreaming what my child would look like and it was always really dark skinned and a bunch of kinky hair. I ended up with lightskin and kinky hair and she’s so proud of her hair. Never wanted a perm or extensions added to her braids, conditions and moisturizes it regularly without asking.

Daps
White america created the one drop rule.So as soon as your child is seen or labeled as black,such treatment will not differ much within the eyes of a racist.Look at meghan markle despite being as racially ambiguous she still got the :mjpls: treatment.
Yeah but she still has it easier in life than say a Serena Williams. If she was dark skinned she wouldn’t have even been able to marry into the royal family. If Obama was dark skinned he wouldn’t have been president. If Drake was darksinned he wouldn’t be as popular as he is

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wanted a little black, nappy headed baby. I remember dreaming what my child would look like and it was always really dark skinned and a bunch of kinky hair. I ended up with lightskin and kinky hair and she’s so proud of her hair. Never wanted a perm or extensions added to her braids, conditions and moisturizes it regularly without asking.
:wtb: