" I like light-skinned guys, because I don't want no nappy headed ass baby"

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I don't think you can educate someone attractions though like as in converting them into like what they're not into already. You can get them to vocalize what they like better but that's it imo.
These girls(key word) look mad young tho.

At a young age, i too held ugly, racist opinions.

Somebody needs to educate them, same way i was.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Where is the sympathy? When that one rapper said that he didn't want black babies because he was so dark the thread was full of empathy and understanding. Maybe they grew up being bullied about their hair and skin? Or maybe they're self-hating c00ns?
“What about black on black crime?”

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I don't think you can educate someone attractions though like as in converting them into like what they're not into already. You can get them to vocalize what they like better but that's it imo.

I'm gonna say this. You might not "convert" them, but maybe you can help them examine where they started hating themselves, and encourage them to do better in the future.

Also, outright help them to not sound so proudly stupid for the world to see.

Anyone who thinks lightskin = finer grade of hair is a dumbass.
And vice versa.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
It literally took a few comments before, "but black men say this too...."

They will never ever admit they are wrong.

A very high majority, dare I say all black women are c00ns.

That's it fellas.

There is no black love I'm telling you.

Black women are with black men because they don't want to be called c00ns and that's it.

Black women are colorist and c00ns.

The comments in the thread from black women all talking about black men saying what these chicken head c00ns say.

Wtf do black men have to do with these two bytches???
:hhh:

:mjpls:

Superstar
Daps
those youtube videos where the person goes to a mall or busy corner and asks a bunch of people their "preference" is annoying.

for starters, they're going to edit the video in a way to cause the most controversy and get views. this then negatively affects a bunch of young, impressionable black teens/youth watching the videos thinking that's how the world views them.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What does light skin have to do with hair texture? Are people confusing light skin with biracial again?

Sounds like it :francis:

Its crazy to me that people think this way about hair tho.

Maybe cuz i'm a guy (i'm sure that has alot to do with it), but I think black natural hair is the GOAT.:myman:

There hasn't been a day in my life when i've wanted my hair to look like a white persons :mjlol:. I just wish my hair grew faster.

But then I didn't have to go through the same again the same WS enforced beauty standards as black women did so I'll cut them some slack on that:yeshrug:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

OP,
I'm confused. You posted these things as though they offended you, but your avatar is this.

40756860_321495938409531_2890220278799989574_n.jpg

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I Agree man.
I'm gonna say this. You might not "convert" them, but maybe you can help them examine where they started hating themselves, and encourage them to do better in the future.

Also, outright help them to not sound so proudly stupid for the world to see.

Anyone who thinks lightskin = finer grade of hair is a dumbass.
And vice versa.

Daps
As ignorant as they sound, as depressing it is to see young sisters proudly vocalize their self-hate to the world, as much as we wish they were the exception and not reflective of a pervasive mentality among young black people, we can’t attack them with without acknowedging that this is the result of not having a black economy which fosters an opportunity to build a black media that broadcasts a positive depiction of black men and women. :francis:

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
These girls(key word) look mad young tho.

At a young age, i too held ugly, racist opinions.

Somebody needs to educate them, same way i was.
Yeah, that’s why I’m not too hard on them (:sitdown:) as I went through a c00n phase when I was younger too. If you reach your 30s and still have this mentality though, then you’re lost.