" I like light-skinned guys, because I don't want no nappy headed ass baby"

Daps
I haven't encountered females like that since 1987.

They still make those?

:snooze:
The same way a lot of women look at under 6 ft men like :scust:is the same way a LOT of people look at black people who don’t have yellow skin, colored eyes, wavy hair. Only difference is it’s now socially unacceptable for men or women to come out and admit the latter but many people think it.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Can we talk about their wack ass t*ts too? Their real hair probably has more hang time than their mammaries.

:deadrose:

Edit: my step dad is not mixed and is Drakes color. His hair nappy as hail :heh:.

My niece is chocolate as a Hershey Bar :obama: and got hair looser than mine.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
If that’s how she feels that’s how she feels :manny:

Peoples preferences for their children is their own business :ld:

You're 100% right.

But we need to remember this when black men are once again accused of colorism.

Or when anyone claims that darkskin guys are treated unfairly.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:I actually fukk with their videos.

Very reflective of all parts of the black community ignorant and the enlightened.

I watch their other videos and they get a pretty accurate capture of black america.

It ain't like other black you tubers who are in England Canada or white areas. With blacks who identify more with white views.

This hood rats mentality is not uncommon at all. :manny: I don't have a problem with it. Fr fr.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Funny shyt is you could be around hoes like these somewhere that make similar type comments.....pull dem hoes cards on their own insecurities like their weaves..fraudulent ass make up...etc. and these hoes will look at u puzzled like....:dahell::heh:

These thots in so much denial about all the trickery they go thru 24/7 livin a lie to present themselves in public... that they think it's how they really look....:dead:

That's why you gotta humble these bald head...5 in the face as hoes every so often....:coffee:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
It literally took a few comments before, "but black men say this too...."

They will never ever admit they are wrong.

A very high majority, dare I say all black women are c00ns.

That's it fellas.

There is no black love I'm telling you.

Black women are with black men because they don't want to be called c00ns and that's it.

Black women are colorist and c00ns.

The comments in the thread from black women all talking about black men saying what these chicken head c00ns say.

Wtf do black men have to do with these two bytches???